Sludge Belcher

andyone else goign to try this in the token deck- Im ryign it in place of one weblord and one Drake.

g ives more a chance at having more bodies for my combo
Reply Quote
Druid of the Claw >>> Sludge Belcher.

Because having more stats in one minion is better than splitting it up. Same reason why Silver Hand Knight doesn't come close to the power of a 6/6.
Reply Quote
I'm not using it simply because there are better options. DotC can go charge and would likely be more useful, and azure drake also takes up the 5 slot.

I would say in this case splitting it up is actually better, just like in harvest golem. The reason is you know that the sludge belcher (just like harvest golem) must be taken down with 2+ sources of damage since it's a deathrattle, whereas with Silver Hand Knight it's a battlecry, so it can potentially be taken down with one source of damage such as a +1 Swipe.
Edited by SansNickel on 7/30/2014 10:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
tkae them both
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]