The Plague Quarter Unlocking Issues

(Locked)

can we atleast get an update about whats going?
^ UPDATE US
Ended up beginning the transaction, but while doing the payment for the quarter, it never got past the getting authorization part. I was forced to quit and go in again, and I have been charged(real money btw too). Would be very nice if this could be fixed quickly, because that obv sucks :/.

Edit: If it was not obvious, I do not have the plague quarter, but have been charged, putting it in for clarification.
Edited by Uvood on 7/30/2014 3:03 PM PDT
we need notice above it!!.... im steel waiting
Order has said it is in queue, gold has not been deducted and if I try to click on the access button again in just says processing transaction until the game times out.
MVP - Hearthstone
Hey!

This is the latest update:

07/30/2014 08:52 AMPosted by Harlsoco
UPDATE: 7/30/14 8:50am PDT

Good morning, everyone. We're continuing the monitor the payment issues that are happening when trying to purchase the Plague Quarter. Rest assured our technicians are on the case.

In addition to the issues mentioned below, we wanted to let you know of other issues that we're also aware of. We don't have an ETA on these issues just yet, but our development team continues to investigate and are working towards a resolution.

• In Game Shop closed intermittently
  • Double-billed for Naxxramas purchases
  • Being stuck or crashing while "Waiting for Authorization"
  • Naxxramas Wings are unavailable after successfully purchasing

Thank you for your patience, folks.
OMG BLIZZARD !@#$ING DO SOMTHING... jeez...

I want my wing unlocked.... you took MORE than 700g from me...
How hard is it really...
IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 17 HOURS WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

terrible terrible customer service
Been trying to access Plague quarter for about 12 hours now, lost 700 g was eventually refunded, but I am now locked out of trying to purchase the plague quarter and am also locked out of purchasing entrance to the arena. All I can do is normals/ranked/vs ai or I get a waiting for authorization message.
07/30/2014 03:16 PMPosted by Kokotka
Hey!

07/30/2014 08:52 AMPosted by Harlsoco
UPDATE: 7/30/14 8:50am PDT

Good morning, everyone. We're continuing the monitor the payment issues that are happening when trying to purchase the Plague Quarter. Rest assured our technicians are on the case.

In addition to the issues mentioned below, we wanted to let you know of other issues that we're also aware of. We don't have an ETA on these issues just yet, but our development team continues to investigate and are working towards a resolution.

• In Game Shop closed intermittently
  • Double-billed for Naxxramas purchases
  • Being stuck or crashing while "Waiting for Authorization"
  • Naxxramas Wings are unavailable after successfully purchasing

Thank you for your patience, folks.

I'm sure glad they're "monitoring" the issue.
07/30/2014 03:16 PMPosted by Kokotka
Hey!

I agree with you. I think it's ridiculous that the latest update on a game-breaking issue is over six hours old.
lost 1200 gold and no plague quarter, and you claim i should have been refunded within 10 minutes but its been 24 hours
Tried to purchase (real money) twice on iPad this morning. Both failed with the database error.

Got my receipt from iTunes and filed a dispute with the charge. Apple is denying my refund claim on the grounds that it doesn't meet their policy for refunds. If they deny me a second time, I'll file my claim with AmEx, but that'll go nowhere.

You'd have thought I'd have learned my lesson what with all of my other WoW expansion experiences... apparently not.
I really hope that I get my 400gold (even tho it's not that much, still annoying) back wich disappeared aswell as I tried to purchase the 2nd wing, since it isn't displayed on the B.net transaction site
The people the paid with gold, you don't own the gold, blizzard does and theres nothing you can do about it.. its a free currency you are given. You cant sue or anything that was free in the first place.

As for the people that paid with real money, if the issue is not corrected for you fast enough call your CC, bank, paypal or what ever you used and ask for a refund.

This is really bad the way they are handling it and understand the complaints. But the gold is not your property.

They will in time, prolly not in the time frame you like, will refund the people that over paid in the free gold they got playing the game.

The people that paid with real money have the real right to complain, as paid for a service or a product and as not received it. That is real problem here.
Edited by Sharard on 7/30/2014 3:33 PM PDT
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE A GROUP OF PROGGRAMMERS TO LET ME MAKE A PURCHASE??????????????????????

NO WONDER BLIZZ IS HIRING
Community Manager
A fix was just deployed to address accounts that were mistakenly charged multiple times while attempting to purchase Naxxramas. We have begun the process of reimbursing affected accounts that made purchases through the PC/Mac. Please note that affected accounts that made purchases through the iPad should contact Apple directly. Please be aware that we are still investigating purchase issues where the purchase appears to be “Waiting for Authorization”. Thank you for your continued patience as we continue working hard on resolving these issues.
Community Manager
A fix was just implemented that is intended to address purchase issues that some players have been experiencing where the purchase appears to be “Waiting for Authorization”. With this fix, we have also begun the process of addressing accounts that are stuck in this state. Thank you for your continued patience and please let us know if you continue to experience issues. For information regarding the issue related to multiple charges, please go here.
Community Manager
Update!

08/05/2014 03:33 PMPosted by Glaxigrav
Thank you everyone for your continued patience and the information that you’ve provided us. With your help, we’ve made a lot of progress toward resolving these issues for everyone who has been affected. Here is a quick progress update:

Double-charged Cash Purchases

On Friday, we performed an automated reimbursement for double-charged purchases made with real money, and we are in the process of notifying affected players via email. Please note that refunds can take up to 7 business days depending on your financial institution’s policies.

For purchases via the Apple iTunes store, please note that Blizzard is unable to initiate a refund due to billing limitations. Please contact Apple Customer Support for assistance with any duplicate charges for purchases made through Apple.

Double-charged Gold Purchases

We are verifying accounts that are impacted by duplicate completed gold transactions and will be implementing a resolution for those who have spent more gold than required to unlock a wing. An ETA is not currently available for when the resolution will be in place, but we will provide progress updates as soon as they are available.

Waiting for Authorization

A fix has already been put into place for the majority of players stuck at the “Waiting for Authorization” screen, but some players may still be experiencing this issue. We are continuing to investigate those accounts that may still be affected and implement hotfixes to address the issue.

Successful Purchases, Plague Quarter Unavailable (both Cash and Gold)

We are currently testing a resolution that will allow access to the Plague Quarter for those who made a single purchase (in either real money or gold), but weren’t granted access. We’ll provide further updates as they become available.

We’ve been working tirelessly to resolve these issues, and we thank you for your cooperation, and the important information that everyone has provided thus far. We hope to have more news for you soon, and we deeply appreciate your continued patience.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]