Curse of Naxxramas - The Military Quarter Opening Times

Community Manager
You've made it out of the Plague Quarter with your health intact - now prepare yourself for new cards, new bosses and more fun with Curse of Naxxramas: The Military Quarter!

The Military Quarter will open at the following times per region:

Americas: Tuesday, August 5th at 11:59 PM PDT
Europe: Tuesday, August 5th at 11:59 PM CEST
Korea/Taiwan: Wednesday , August 6th at 12:59 AM KST / Tuesday, August 5th 11:59 PM CST
China: Tuesday, August 5th at 11:59 PM CST

(Americas Region) The cards that players can acquire in The Military Quarter will be featured on the official Hearthstone blog here once The Military Quarter is live in the Americas region.

Good luck and have fun acquiring new cards for your Hearthstone collection!
Reply Quote
Looking forward to it!
Reply Quote
BUT, I still haven't made it INTO the Plague Quarters despite being charged gold for it!
Reply Quote
Late again in the day, really. I can't wait for the new cards but I feel disappointed that the America region has to wait while the rest of the world has the new cards, just because their day ends earlier.
Reply Quote
08/04/2014 06:28 PMPosted by DarkestLight
BUT, I still haven't made it INTO the Plague Quarters despite being charged gold for it!

Same except $21.19...
Reply Quote
Can't wait to see what goes wrong this time.
Reply Quote
So once again on Wednesday morning like why dont you just change the release date to wednesday. no its being released on tuesday at 11:59:59 so its still technically tuesday, huehuehuehuehuehue Kappa
Reply Quote
Community Manager
If you are still having issues with accessing the Plague Quarter or billing issues involving the Plague Quarter, please visit our post in the Technical Support forums for updates.
Reply Quote
Yeah I'd like to access the Military Quarter, except all the gold I had saved for Nax was taken last week and I still haven't gotten it refunded.
Reply Quote
Good to know when it opens, but I'm not sure if I should buy it immediately when it does >_>
Reply Quote
No Australian Region.... WHY :(
Reply Quote
Again with the midnight... It's not even midnight for me. It's 3:00 AM Wednesday... since when did American companies start treating other regions better than their own? lol
I guess this is what it used to feel like for non-american gamers. I feel your pain now and can understand.
Edited by Serell on 8/4/2014 6:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I will get it if i get my 1400 gold or my 7$ back from the last quarter >.<
Reply Quote
Honestly, why is America stuck waiting until Midnight TUESDAY? It should be Midnight TONIGHT. That's stupid.
Reply Quote
good release time, would like it sooner but glad it's not too late. I'm not having issues with wings cuz I bought all of em with € within the first 5 minutes of the first wing :).

08/04/2014 06:30 PMPosted by TerrorOfDeth
Late again in the day, really. I can't wait for the new cards but I feel disappointed that the America region has to wait while the rest of the world has the new cards, just because their day ends earlier.

Right, so we'll get the cards at like 6am wednesday so we could all get them at the "same" time..no thanks
Reply Quote
Hey cool, 3 am release for the east coast again.
Reply Quote
3 am in the morning again!!!!! What the actual hell?
Reply Quote
What a joke. With all the issues from last week I expected blizzard to drop this bad idea. Really just an insult to loyal players.
Reply Quote
so many people complaining about the release time although it's the same as the previous week... It's like after having waited so long since the initial announcements of Naxxramas people can't wait for one more day. If anything a release on Wednesday (essentially) is something to look forward to in the middle of the week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]