Still missing gold.

Im missing 700g, I've submited ticket and it was "answered" by saying it's being worked on. Oh no, it's no answered when it's not fixed.

1 day ago there was "news" that "We have begun the process of reimbursing affected accounts that made purchases through the PC/Mac" but im still missing gold.

So anyone got their gold back? Anyone still missing gold?
This is really going slowly....
Reply Quote
What's up? Everyone got their gold back?
Reply Quote
Still missing... Im beggining to think I won't get gold back before 3rd week -.-'
Reply Quote
Probably not. Sorry. Keep submitting tickets and just keep on them until they get it fixed.

I'm probably going to wait until a day after the new wing drops so that all the issues that are sure to come with this one can get resolved. I wasn't able to grab Naxx Plague until wednesday evening, and by then it unlocked without issue. I imagine I'll do the same this week for the same reason.
Reply Quote
You lost 700? I lost 2000. Still haven't gotten it back. Submitted my 3rd ticket just now.
Reply Quote
08/03/2014 10:48 PMPosted by HirshStone
You lost 700? I lost 2000. Still haven't gotten it back. Submitted my 3rd ticket just now.

Good! I mean bad, but it's good you replied. Got to know if reimbursing began or not. And let Blizz know we are getting impatient about it...
Reply Quote
08/03/2014 10:46 PMPosted by DogofWar1
Probably not. Sorry. Keep submitting tickets and just keep on them until they get it fixed.

I'm probably going to wait until a day after the new wing drops so that all the issues that are sure to come with this one can get resolved. I wasn't able to grab Naxx Plague until wednesday evening, and by then it unlocked without issue. I imagine I'll do the same this week for the same reason.

If new wing will unlock at midnight same as last one Ill probably just wait till wednesday afternoon after work so Ill play it if everything's fine. I got 700g now, but I need 700g back for 4rd week. ANd Im hoping to gather 700g in 2+ weeks for last wing....

I wouldn't be able to play much anyway after midnight since i got to wake up early. And in first hour it's probably gonna be buggy again like always -.-'
Reply Quote
08/03/2014 11:02 PMPosted by Tommy
Good! I mean bad, but it's good you replied. Got to know if reimbursing began or not. And let Blizz know we are getting impatient about it...

1 day ago there was "news" that "We have begun the process of reimbursing affected accounts that made purchases through the PC/Mac" but im still missing gold. .

???????????
Reply Quote
AAAAaaaaand the unthinkable (at least for me) happened! 3rd week is already open (for EU) and I still didn't get my 700g back. Really Blizzard? Whole 7 days? :/
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Here's an update from the Technical Support forum thread, guys:

08/05/2014 03:33 PMPosted by Glaxigrav
Thank you everyone for your continued patience and the information that you’ve provided us. With your help, we’ve made a lot of progress toward resolving these issues for everyone who has been affected. Here is a quick progress update:

Double-charged Cash Purchases

On Friday, we performed an automated reimbursement for double-charged purchases made with real money, and we are in the process of notifying affected players via email. Please note that refunds can take up to 7 business days depending on your financial institution’s policies.

For purchases via the Apple iTunes store, please note that Blizzard is unable to initiate a refund due to billing limitations. Please contact Apple Customer Support for assistance with any duplicate charges for purchases made through Apple.

Double-charged Gold Purchases

We are verifying accounts that are impacted by duplicate completed gold transactions and will be implementing a resolution for those who have spent more gold than required to unlock a wing. An ETA is not currently available for when the resolution will be in place, but we will provide progress updates as soon as they are available.

Waiting for Authorization

A fix has already been put into place for the majority of players stuck at the “Waiting for Authorization” screen, but some players may still be experiencing this issue. We are continuing to investigate those accounts that may still be affected and implement hotfixes to address the issue.

Successful Purchases, Plague Quarter Unavailable (both Cash and Gold)

We are currently testing a resolution that will allow access to the Plague Quarter for those who made a single purchase (in either real money or gold), but weren’t granted access. We’ll provide further updates as they become available.

We’ve been working tirelessly to resolve these issues, and we thank you for your cooperation, and the important information that everyone has provided thus far. We hope to have more news for you soon, and we deeply appreciate your continued patience.
Reply Quote
Yup, still missing gold.

In my case though, it's ~300g and not a "complete" 700g. I also got the same response to a ticket I had created. It would really be nice to have some sort of ETA for the reimbursements though, since telling us that they have no ETA doesn't exactly fill me with confidence especially given that they've had issues for the first two releases.
Reply Quote
personally i don think they will give gold back personally. also been waiting for my gold to come back lost 700 oh well
Reply Quote
1 day ago there was "news" that "We have begun the process of reimbursing affected accounts that made purchases through the PC/Mac" but im still missing gold.

Do you not understand what that phrase means?
Edited by JackD on 8/5/2014 6:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I got 700G back just now from a double charge right when the wing went live.

Look for your returns in the next 24 hours I would say seeing as i'm not the only one to have received reimbursement.

Note I did send in a blue ticket anyways and that may have lead to me being pooled at the front of this line. Just a hunch.
Edited by Biggie on 8/5/2014 7:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Surely refunding gold isn't harder than refunding money -- Blizzard simply prioritized real money over virtual gold. They've confirmed multiple times that they can _tell_ who is owed gold, so they will be able to reimburse you if you are owed gold eventually.

Note they _still_ can't get Apple to participate in a refund without Apple customer support being involved and I expect that probably takes a lot of their time and energy making sure Apple customers eventually get their money.
Reply Quote
I lost 700 gold and then another 550 gold (from clicking the button a second time i guess), lost 1250 gold in total. Plague wing STILL locked.
Reply Quote
I lost 700g too. I dont know if I will ever get it back.. this blows
Reply Quote
08/05/2014 04:03 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Here's an update from the Technical Support forum thread, guys:

08/05/2014 03:33 PMPosted by Glaxigrav
Thank you everyone for your continued patience and the information that you’ve provided us. With your help, we’ve made a lot of progress toward resolving these issues for everyone who has been affected. Here is a quick progress update:

Double-charged Cash Purchases

On Friday, we performed an automated reimbursement for double-charged purchases made with real money, and we are in the process of notifying affected players via email. Please note that refunds can take up to 7 business days depending on your financial institution’s policies.

For purchases via the Apple iTunes store, please note that Blizzard is unable to initiate a refund due to billing limitations. Please contact [url="http://www.apple.com/support/contact/"]Apple Customer Support [/url]for assistance with any duplicate charges for purchases made through Apple.

Double-charged Gold Purchases

We are verifying accounts that are impacted by duplicate completed gold transactions and will be implementing a resolution for those who have spent more gold than required to unlock a wing. An ETA is not currently available for when the resolution will be in place, but we will provide progress updates as soon as they are available.

Waiting for Authorization

A fix has already been put into place for the majority of players stuck at the “Waiting for Authorization” screen, but some players may still be experiencing this issue. We are continuing to investigate those accounts that may still be affected and implement hotfixes to address the issue.

Successful Purchases, Plague Quarter Unavailable (both Cash and Gold)

We are currently testing a resolution that will allow access to the Plague Quarter for those who made a single purchase (in either real money or gold), but weren’t granted access. We’ll provide further updates as they become available.

We’ve been working tirelessly to resolve these issues, and we thank you for your cooperation, and the important information that everyone has provided thus far. We hope to have more news for you soon, and we deeply appreciate your continued patience.

I appreciate the "blue" answer, but no ETA wasn't really reassuring :)

But anyway I just got my gold back, so good that's over with.

Hope you guys get your gold back soon too. (and money if anyone is still missing that too)
Reply Quote
08/05/2014 04:34 PMPosted by Fray
telling us that they have no ETA doesn't exactly fill me with confidence

Can you imagine a scenario where you don't get your gold back after ten years? You know that it will be like 5 days tops. You do not need confidence. You just need patience.
Reply Quote
Wow! I got my gold back too!!

But I will purchase these wings after half a day. Just to be sure that there will be no issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]