Pyroblast aka InstaWin

Pyro is not 'OP' whatsoever. Currently, players play too many rush decks such as zoo and by the time you are able to get it, the match is already over. It also doesn't have a priority place in current mage decks as it is just too slow and can be a massive dead draw. The only time when it could be considered overpowered is when it was an 8 mana wonder weapon. Since then, the 2 mana increase has thrown it off it's priority perch.
Reply Quote
Pryo <3
Reply Quote
i r8 8/8 m8
Reply Quote
Mages still use pyroblast?

People still play mages?

Such things I have learned today...
Reply Quote
08/11/2014 01:23 PMPosted by heartjl
They should ban this card, it's absurdly op.
I wish I knew the person that thought that card was a good idea, to stop him!
Sorry Blizzard, no more money from me until you fix this

what about mind control? how about rag or lord J? there's a LOT worse stuff out there than pyro
Reply Quote
I once used Pyroblast on turn 2. The opponent had just played a Milhouse :))
Reply Quote
08/11/2014 01:23 PMPosted by heartjl
They should ban this card, it's absurdly op.
I wish I knew the person that thought that card was a good idea, to stop him!
Sorry Blizzard, no more money from me until you fix this

OP... go against a Druid who on turn 9 will do will FoN + Savage Roar + Innervate + Hero Power you into oblivion. There is more potential of that than a PB hitting you on turn 10 against a mage. That is a standard for druids right now and I don't feel that needs to be nerfed. Why PB?
Reply Quote
Pyroblast is completely fine.
Reply Quote
Lol. Pyro is a magnet for healing opponents and wallet warriors..just sayin.
Reply Quote
complaining about a turn 10+ win.... lol
Reply Quote
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Have you seen stats for mage for the last season? How much mage do you see in legend? Are u a legend mage player at least? Why don't mages run 2 pyro if it is so good? Just trying to understand your point better.

I love the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Next time read the entire post and try to understand unless you want to seem as a complete idiot if you haven't got it until now I'm afraid you never will.

Thanks for making my day though I was really hoping someone would fall for it.

This entire thread made me laugh so hard. The best part is all the replies that follow this statement, taking the OP 100% serious after he already explained the joke. :D

Let me predict the next reply: "How can you possibly say pyroblast is overpowered??"
Edited by Sporkie on 10/29/2014 7:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]