Spectral Knight is amazing

Currently for my 5 drop slot I am running 2 Sludge Belchers, 2 Spectral Knights, 1 Druid of the Claw and 1 Loatheb. The removable card is DotC.

Sludge Belchers look !@#$ on paper but on practice they perform better as a Taunt in most situations than DotC.

It may seem overloaded on the 5 slot, but really compared to the 4 slot its fine. I have six 4 drops and six 5 drops. It has been working ok for me.
Reply Quote
drop one against a priest: gg.
Reply Quote
Well Priests can't deal with 4 attack minions with spells anyway so...
Reply Quote
Funny you should mention priests.

Was playing my priest deck the other night, I had the game firmly in my control, lethal next turn against a druid.

He then played a Faceless manipulator.

I had a Senjin Shield, Spec Knight, and a swathe of 2 / 1 minions. My first thought was...

"Ugh, he will take my Shieldmaster, and buy himself a turn or two with his taunt.

No, he takes the Spec Knight. I raised an eyebrow for a moment before laughing hard as he tried to attach another card to it. I expect he was trying to 2+ 2+ Taunt him with gift... but forgot that no spells include buffs to.

To his credit, he played a great game and just got a little unlucky with some draw.
Reply Quote
I also had a priest quit the second I dropped it. A Mage as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]