I still can't unlock Plague Quarter ...

As of now, it's still stuck on "Waiting for Authorization" for me. I've deleted my Battle.net cache folder and files, and uninstalled then reinstalled the desktop app. After that, I tried deleting my Hearthstone folder and had it reinstalled on my PC.

I contacted a GM about it and he/she suggested I'd contact a dev or tech support agent through the forums here.
Reply Quote
Several other people are stuck on this as well -- you are not the only one. Most people have been stuck for days. Some people have been charged 20x times for it -- check your bank account...

It's been a huge mess. Stay away for a while.
Reply Quote
Oh dear, so there's still a bunch of people with this problem then? Most threads related to this issue died out and people ingame have all the new Naxx cards so I thought I was almost the only one with this problem.

I didn't make the purchases with my credit card, but with gold, and I wasn't charged many times for it so that's a relief, I guess :P

Yeah, it is a pretty big mess, isn't it? I'm gonna wait 1-2 more weeks and give you an update then.
Reply Quote
Yes its a big issue.

I'm also stuck now for like 5 days (others have been for 2-3 weeks now). They are working on the issue but it sure does take long.

I really don't understand how can it take so long since Hearthstone isn't such a complex game and blizzard has lots of talented programmers that know what they are doing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]