Reconnecting to a frozen game

Hello everyone,

I challenged my friend to a casual game and right before the loading screen we lost synchronization, where I loaded into the game and he was back into the main menu. I exit the client and reopen it but I keep reconnecting to the frozen game.

I tried looking up similar threads but they all suggest you to click 'exit' button during the reconnecting feature load screen but this only exits me out of the client.

Is there anyway to fix this issue?

Kind regards
Reply Quote
I have this problem constantly in the arena, ranked games, and casual games where half way through it will freeze...
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
This problem should self-resolve after a short while (any time between a few minutes and an hour.) If you've logged out of Hearthstone and the battle.net desktop app for longer than that, and tried shutting off and restarting both your router and modem, you might want to try the old workaround.

Try logging in to a different region and going through the tutorial and playing at least one game in casual or ranked. After that try returning to your home region. This appears to be an account based issue, and what I'm guessing is happening is that the match record is getting 'stuck' in one match. I would think that replacing that record with a new record could possibly fix it. If it doesn't I'd recommend making a ticket.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]