Auto-concede Lost Me a Game

Sometimes, when the game is close, I notice that as I draw my last card, if it's not a game-winning card, I automatically explode and concede.

However, just now I was playing a Hunter as a Warlock. I had maybe 3 health, and the hunter like 11. I had two Power Overwhelming's in my hand, and just pulled a Doomgaurd. Which was so awesome because that is exactly what I needed! I could buff my minion on the board with the two Power Overwhelming's, then slam my Doomgaurd into and destroying the taunt, then hit his face with my minion for the win!! I had 7 mana so it was perfect!!!

But no. the game just decided to auto-concede for me! I'll admit I raged a bit. My screenshot was taken too late.

Why does this auto-concede happen? How can I disable it? What can be done to make sure it doesn't happen to players who have a winning hand with the right strategy!?
Reply Quote
Any answers?
Reply Quote
This has never happened to me. I would cry if it did.
Reply Quote
08/16/2014 12:46 AMPosted by MrGreedy
This has never happened to me.
Reply Quote
I thought that was a feature of an illegal program that plays games for you?
Reply Quote
There is no auto-concede.
Reply Quote
08/16/2014 12:47 AMPosted by Snuggles
I thought that was a feature of an illegal program that plays games for you?

This
Reply Quote
This thread confuses me.
Reply Quote
Auto concede means you concede before the game even starts to get a loss, kill your win streak and keep yourself nice and warm at rank 20.
Reply Quote
As above, there is no such thing as auto-concede in Hearthstone.

You have to either press the button or have a script do it for you, if your script is faulty then this would not be the place to come looking for a fix :)
Reply Quote
I cant believe you are reporting a bug from a bot on the official forums.

Not too bright are we now ?
Reply Quote
ban city, ban ban city B****
Reply Quote
Wait, wait, wait... you're telling me that you watch your bot play your games instead of actually playing them?

Am I understanding this right?
Reply Quote
without addressing the possibly botting issue. you couldn't win this game whatsoever. using the doomguard would discard the 2 power overwhelming. so you only had 5 damage on board.
Edited by Ugra on 8/16/2014 2:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/16/2014 02:30 AMPosted by Ugra
without addressing the possibly botting issue. you couldn't win this game whatsoever. using the doomguard would discard the 2 power overwhelming. so you only had 5 damage on board.

He said he had a minion on the board to cast Power Overwhelming on before placing down the Doomguard.
Reply Quote
08/16/2014 02:34 AMPosted by Cozmosus
He said he had a minion on the board to cast Power Overwhelming on before placing down the Doomguard.

you're right, my bad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]