Curse of Naxxramas - Frostwyrm Lair Opening Times

Community Manager
Prepare yourself for new cards, new bosses and more fun with the final wing of Curse of Naxxramas: Frostwyrm Lair!

Frostwyrm Lair will open at the following times per region:

Americas: Tuesday, August 19th at 11:59 PM PDT
Europe: Tuesday, August 19th at 11:59 PM CEST
Korea/Taiwan: Wednesday , August 20th at 12:59 AM KST / Tuesday, August 19th 11:59 PM CST
China: Tuesday, August 19th at 11:59 PM CST

(Americas Region) The cards that players can acquire in Frostwyrm Lair will be featured on the official Hearthstone blog here once Frostwyrm Lair is live in the Americas region.

Good luck and have fun acquiring new cards for your Hearthstone collection!
Edited by Zeriyah on 8/18/2014 12:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sitting ready! Thank you all!

Shadowfang Keep next! What what.......
Edited by Buryit on 8/18/2014 12:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Soo Cool! Zoo deck improvement here I come! ::D
Reply Quote
In before the usual whining about people living on the east coast!
Reply Quote
Soo, when will the new Death knight class be released mmh?
Reply Quote
Woohoo, consistency!
Reply Quote
08/18/2014 12:14 PMPosted by Goelli
Soo, when will the new Death knight class be released mmh?

I have no idea why people keep assuming this is happening.
Reply Quote
08/18/2014 12:16 PMPosted by Cadohaden

It will, and not just DK but Monk aswell. Just not yet. In a future expansion for sure.
Edited by Archronos on 8/18/2014 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/18/2014 12:13 PMPosted by Yakcha
Soo Cool! Zoo deck improvement here I come! ::D

Zuck Foo.
Reply Quote
08/18/2014 12:20 PMPosted by Archronos
08/18/2014 12:16 PMPosted by Cadohaden

It will, and not just DK but Monk aswell. Just not yet. In a future expansion for sure.

Eric Dodds believes any additional classes will just add too much complexity. He can see where in WoW additional classes are awesome but in Hearthstone it just won't work.

Source:
tinyurl dot com slash k9hkeh9
Edited by PsychoZA on 8/18/2014 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ah, yes...

"Tuesday"
Reply Quote
So if I'm reading this correctly it starts in Korea and slowly makes its way around the world until west coast of the US opens last?
Reply Quote
PLEASE, OH PLEASE!!!

Do not let this screw up the WoW servers like the last 2 releases did.. please!
Reply Quote
Midnight launch in EU :)
Reply Quote
Can't wait :D But why at midnight nooo to late ahhh. WAnna play now. :P
Reply Quote
Would love to, but won't be able to if you don't fix the bug related to iTunes purchase and re-open frozen accounts due to an iTunes purchase crash.
Reply Quote
During Gamescom blizzard said that they have no intention of creating a new class right now. There are still more things to explore in the current environment. Here's the link if you want proof:

http://www.hearthpwn.com/news/595-gamescom-2014-interviews-deck-talk-dkmr-kisstafers
Reply Quote
I just finished my last heroic boss (gothik) this evening and now got some time to gather some gold for the last wing. Wonderful. I'm enjoying Naxx quite alot. i really like replaying the hunter challenge and see how many king krush i can get :-)
Reply Quote
Buffed.de and Millenium.org got the chance to interview Hearthstone's Senior Producer, Yong Woo. We've got a recap on both interviews below.

Quote from Yong Woo
Dark Cultist: They've been always looking for a way to give Priests a more viable early game and feel Dark Cultist will help with it.
Feedback from the community and the data gathered from adventures is important to learn from Naxxramas. The new knowledge will be used to create better adventures in the future.
They really wanted to do something different with the Naxxramas card set release. "What can be done in a digital game that we can't do physically?"
Instead of just giving players access to everything at once, they wanted to split it up over time. Each week you have new cards to look forward to and you've always got new strategies coming out.
There were concerns over fairness of the release schedule. For example, Priests won't get their card until the last wing, where Mages got theirs in the second. They're looking at feedback and data to learn about what they could have done better and put their new knowledge into the next adventure.
At high levels of play, there is a surprising amount of deck diversity. There isn't just one deck which beats everything, and decks which do break the 50% win ratio don't tend to be above it too much, only a couple percent.
Yong feels that players should pick a deck that they're excited about playing instead of just picking that "top" deck. For those newer, there are resources out there to help with deck building and are great learning tools, but once you have a better understanding of the game, make your own decks and don't be afraid to try out new things.
The team isn't really interested in going with a 10th class yet. There is so much more to still explore within the current space.
For the next content release, Hearthstone is currently headed toward a traditional TCG/CCG release model.
In future expansions, they'll return to more traditional things like adding new boosters to get new cards.
Ben Brode confirmed in an interview that we'd be seeing more than 30 cards
Windows 8 tablet support was added into the game recently.
A mobile team is actively working on an Android release of Hearthstone. The Android Tablet release is definitely shooting for release this year.
Later this year, we'll see phone versions of Hearthstone.
A lot of design work is going into it; It isn't easy to take a game that needs a full screen and make it work on a smaller device.
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
Amazing!

Yet, once again, not rushing with heroics, just not enough motivation.

Cheers!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]