Cultist vs Farseer

The new addition Dark Cultist and out loyal servant Earthen Ring Farseer.

Cant deside what to run. atm trying out cultist as a 1of...instead of farseer.

Cultist is nice to have a sturdy body early but farseer can heal or work with Soulpriest.

Cultist has a nice deathrattle effect but my opponent only needs to clear the rest of my board first to bypass...

But if i pair him with Cleric Chow and Smite i have a great start if i say so myself.

Alternative would be removing Thoughtsteal and run both cultist and farseer but am very reluctant in that matter.
Reply Quote
I'm running 2 cultists and farseer as one off. For me the cultist is by far the more superior card than farseer. You can coin both on T2, but the one extra health makes the cultist so much more durable.

The farseer, I keep mainly for mid game heal, either on myself or a minion like IBM. It's a nice extra heal against miracle, mages, and other combo decks that are just trying to get you low so they can nuke you with their OP burst.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]