Priest Challenge Thaddius and can't heal

I was doing the Priest challenge on Thaddius and I discovered that once he does Polarity and attack and health pools swap I could no longer heal my minions. I tried to heal them again after a second swap and still could not. I could still buff them with power word shield. This greatly affects priest play as the deck has Lightspawn x2 in it.

I have a nice screen shot of my Lightspawn which shows:

Polarity > Polarity > Power of the Ziggurat (+3 Health) which worked > Polarity > I tried to heal Lightspawn and it failed > Power Word: Shield which did not work > Polarity > I tried to heal Lightspawn and it failed

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended but please be aware when doing the Priest Challenge.
Reply Quote
It's working as intended, same as crazed alchemist. When he swaps minions' stats the change becomes permanent, hence why you can't heal them.
Reply Quote
I can.
Reply Quote
Use Soulpriest, I think there's also Shadowform in that deck, i'm not sure....
Reply Quote
i works in reverse with minions that give +1 attack the attack becomes your base health so you just keep gaining attack/hp if he doesn't zap it :D. which surprised me when he didn't cause he loves zapping minions maybe he felt bad about zapping a poor little puppy.
Reply Quote
Also if you silence them, they go back to their full original health.
Reply Quote
08/15/2014 09:01 AMPosted by bonanzaguy
It's working as intended, same as crazed alchemist. When he swaps minions' stats the change becomes permanent, hence why you can't heal them.

Just like that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]