Any other Priest only running 1 SW:D now?

I think most decks have have targets for SW:D, and not having one when you need it is bad. I'm still learning toward sticking with 2. Zoo and hunter have targets for it, and even miracle rogue will sometimes give you a target either through cold blood or a double buffed VanCleef.
Reply Quote
one death, thinking of ditching pain completely.

There's very few, if any, minions with exactly 3 attack that need to be removed the turn they drop.
For stuff with lower attack (maexxna, deathlord,sometimes even gurubashi), there's cabal shadowpriest.
Reply Quote
miracle rouges generally are smart and only buff VanCleef. to a 4/4, before then buffing with 8/4 on the turn they attack, so there hard to get rid off if played on turn 5 (before you can holy fire) lost against a miracle who did this, then the next turn leeroyed me 3 times fo 24~ damage with the van cleef :(
Reply Quote
2xDeath
1xPain
1xShadow Madness. instead of a cabal
Reply Quote
I am curretly not running SW:P (Smite seems more flexible with Pyro), 2 SW:D and 1 Holy Fire. I am tempted to replace one SW:D with Holy Fire, but I think that there are (currently) too many high HP minions to justify that. I also used to run 1 Shadow Madness, but sadly had to cut it for Dark Cultist.

I thought about replacing one SW:D with BGH, but that seems even more situational than it currently is. In the end I'd rather deal with a 5 creature than having that 4/2 on the board. I don't own CSP, but if I had it I'd certainly use it as a SW:P replacement.
Reply Quote
I only run one. It's generally only needed for absolutely major threats. Most of the time I'm able to maintain control of the board until it becomes necessary.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]