Echoing Ooze for Token ?

So, do you think Echoing Ooze (+ maybe the Shade of Naxxramas) will be viable for Token Druid? Maybe you could play the Ooze together with Mark of the Wild to buff them up, but even without MotW you have 2 1/2s for 2 Mana..
The Shade might also be pretty good because you ideally want minions that will most probably survive at least one turn so the stealth of the Shade might also be quite good!

What do you think ?
Reply Quote
I think it can work well. It will work great for zoo though, I expect oozes every where in zoo decks.
Reply Quote
It works but you have to play it later behind a taunt for best chance to lethal
Reply Quote
I tried it, I did not like it that much. First thing I learned is to not keep it in your opening hand. It sucks horribly as a 2 drop. Token Druid is already combo dependent and the Ooze makes the deck slightly more inconsistent. I have both won and lost games due to the Ooze sometimes wishing I had a better card instead of it and other times buffing it to a 3/4 as usually the best case.

Late game is where it seems to work best when you just want some bodies on the field to Savage Roar the next turn.
Reply Quote
Ooze would be a very good card in a midrange "buff" druid, it's not so good in token though. The problem is that, as AzureD already said, token is very combo dependent already and adding another card that has few value if not comboed is not the most brilliant idea.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]