Losing vs Everyone

Anyone have a Deck that is working for them in this Meta? I've tried Mid Range, Token and Ramp and I am still getting stomped.
Reply Quote
gonna give you the same advice I gave someone else...

08/15/2014 05:41 AMPosted by Ironballs
May need to cater to what you are encountering the most in your rank bracket. Write down a list of your next 10 or so matchups without changing anything in the deck. Afterwards take a look at the list and adjust your deck to be a favorite in 6 of the 10 games while not gimping yourself in the other 4.

A decklist to eyeball helps. Knowing what your current rank meta is focused around helps as well.
Edited by Ironballs on 8/15/2014 4:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Which Rank are you at? I have just climbed from 14 > 11 with this deck:

2x Innervate
2x Wild Growth
2x Wrath
2x Weblord
1x Savage Roar
1x Big Game Hunter
2x Harvest Golem
2x Swipe
1x Chillwind Yeti
2x Keeper of the Grove
1x Sen'jin Shieldmasta
2x DOTC
1x Loatheb
1x Sludge Belcher
1x FoN
1x Cairne
2x Sunwalker
2x Ancient of Lore
1x Ancient of War
1x Rag

EDIT: Original deck http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/79084-naxx-easy-legend-weblord-druid-anti-meta?page=2

It is similar to someone else's deck that claimed they got to legendary with it a couple of days a go (They run with 2 Sen'jins instead of a belcher and a Black Knight instead of 1x Sunwalker).

Seems tanky against aggro and bursty against control. - I guess middle range jack of all trades.
Edited by Lepruk86 on 8/16/2014 3:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
That is the druid... Jack of all trades, master of none. I would run 2 senjiin instead of 1 yeti and 1 senjin. I don't understand the love Affair with the yeti. Put the senjin up against a yeti one on one and they kill each other. The only difference is the yeti hits a wall while the senjin hits the face while the yeti is hitting the wall. I guess it comes down to preference. Do you prefer the extra 1 damage or the taunt.
Reply Quote
Yeti at 4 attack power/mana stands to trade well vs many 4/5/6 mana drops, hence the popularity.

Ever coined into an innervate and dropped a yeti turn 1? things die >.<
Reply Quote
i still use the same deck from when the game was in beta hahaha
Reply Quote
My full ramp deck is doing really well between ranks 9 to 7.

That is because I dont see any zoo or miracle rogue any more, and I tailored my deck a little against hunter (see other thread).

I don't see how token can work in this meta with all the new naxx cards (belchers, ghouls...)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]