Auchenei soulpriest + zombie chow + coh

Not a good combo since it heals the enemy hero despite having the soulpriest out on the battlefield..
Reply Quote
Zombie Chow deals 5 damage to the opposing hero when Auchenai is on the board.
Edited by Barbobot on 8/17/2014 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Maybe Demon killed off his auchenai with coh and it healed when the chows died? Either way they are all 3 must have priest cards and combo nicely together and the zombie chows offer a early game board presence, 1 mana for a 2/3, since the deathrattle wont really matter early in the game when your killing off his minions.
Reply Quote
If circle of healing kills the Auchenai, then it heals. The death rattle kicks in after Auchenai is removed.

This usually happens (I just goofed up this way) when you have +spell damage on the board. It is easy to forget that your healing spells are affected by spell damage when Auchenai is on the board. Similarly, Velen will result in fail.
Reply Quote
08/17/2014 02:47 PMPosted by Demon
Not a good combo since it heals the enemy hero despite having the soulpriest out on the battlefield..

That is 100% false. I've been using the combo the past 2 days in my death rattle priest deck and it deals damage everytime... Healing changes to damage when Soulpriest is out that does not exclude chow. If you kill the Soulpriest with the circle then yes it will heal so just kill the chow first before you kill of Auch
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]