Anyone playing a deathrattle deck?

I have a standard priest control deck which is strong but have been experimenting with a completely new type of priest deck. Just wondering if anyone is running anything similar or if you have some suggestions to improve the deck.

2x Innerfire
2x PW:Shield
2x Northshire Cleric
2x Undertaker
2x Zombie Chow
2x SW:Pain
2x Lightwell
2x Loot Hoarder
2x SW:Death
2x Dark Cultist
2x Deathlord
2x Harvest Golem
1x Mass Dispel
1x Feugen
1x Stallagg
1x Cairne
1x Sylvanas
1x Rag
Reply Quote
How can you not run baron rivendarie in deathrattle deck?
Reply Quote
Yes, I actually created a death rattle deck this past night and after a kinda rocky start (won 1 lost 3) I caught fire and won 7 strait before calling quits for the night. Finished at rank 8.. Will be playing that deck again today since it worked so well. I just don't think opponents are really expecting it/ prepared for it which may be the reason it worked well, so I'm more interested to see how the deck will perform in a few weeks but for now its a nice change of pace from the normal priest decks. I will say however the deck I created is quite different from the one you're running. Baron I feel you have to include if you're making a death rattle deck.
My personal advice... If I were you I'd try to drop things like inner fire, lightwell, mass dispel and try to get more spiders, baron, and soulpriest + cirlce still very important IMO since you have no other AOE and you can turn the chows into 5 damage. Good luck
Reply Quote
I changed it quite a bit. Innefire sucks, and I'm not a fan of deathlord at all. Even without deathlord the deck can crush zoo, and against other classes it is just a liability.

2x COH
2x PW: Shield
2x Northshire Cleric
2x Undertaker
2x Zombie Chow
2x Unstable Ghoul
2x SW: Pain
2x Loot Hoarder
2x SW: Death
2x Thoughtsteal
2x Dark Cultist
2x Soulpriest
1x Baron Rivendare
1x Feugen
1x Stalagg
1x Cairne
1x Sylvanas
1x Rag
Reply Quote
I've had an overall good impression of this type of build, I ran a similar one last night vis a vis

http://hearthstats.net/decks/rattle-and-hum?locale=en

Still early days, but I get the feeling a lot of players at rank 12-15 aren't as afraid of thaddius as they should be, I only had one mage on the ball enough to save polymorph for the second twin. Whenever I was lucky enough to draw both twins, proccing thaddius usually occured, 4 times in 10 games, including one baron- double whammy, plus that one aforementioned mage denial.

I'm still wondering if another 2nd zombie chow can fit, but comboing with auchnei circle (baron) was not the main reason it's in there.

Loving the cleric->unstable ghoul->dark cultist opener, it stops Zoo dead.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]