Budget Control Druid Advice

Hey guys, I have reached rank 11 a couple times with an Aggro Mage deck I was running, but all the Warlock Zoo decks made me switch completely in my deck focuses. I have been trying to make a bunch of budget control decks.

Need to mention that I have only been playing the game for six weeks, so I only have 300 arcane dust and am not looking to disenchant other classes, as I use many for dailies. Advice is appreciated, but leave epics and legendaries out of the conversation please.

However, speaking of legendaries, I do possess Alexstraza from a card pack, and have rares like Sunwalker, Azure Drake, Keeper of the Grove, etc. I also have unlocked the first two wings of Naxxramas, so I do have cards like Loatheb and Sludge Belcher.

To summarize for anyone willing to help me out, just looking for players that might have played Druid in a free to play format and what process they went in taking out cards for others, for perhaps even better is seeing examples of some budget druid decks that people have constructed.

Thanks a lot for anyone willing to help.
Reply Quote
I assume that means no Ancient of Lore.

Here you go:

2x Innervate
2x Wild Growth
2x Wrath
2x Keeper of the Grove
2x Swipe
2x Druid of the Claw
2x Starfire

2x Faerie Dragon
2x Unstable Ghoul
1x Spellbreaker
2x Sen'jin Shieldmasta
2x Azure Drake
1x Loatheb
2x Sludge Belcher
2x Sunwalker
2x Ironbark Protector

I recommend unlocking all the wings for Kel'Thuzad as soon as possible.

=)
Reply Quote
Harvest golems work in druid decks as well.
Reply Quote
08/26/2014 03:01 PMPosted by holyterror
Harvest golems work in druid decks as well.

I prefer Faerie Dragon in the deck above over Harvest Golem. I would run Spectral Knight instead of Ironbark Protector also, but he doesn't have them. Haha.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]