Druid Taunt Deck "Shields Up" August 2014

So I've been working on this taunt deck for a couple weeks now. It has a pretty good win/lose ratio, I'd say about 60% wins. The only problem I have is if I don't draw into anything decent early game (1-4 mana) It's a guaranteed loss. So I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what I can do to help improve it. Here is the full deck list.

Innervate
Claw (x2)
Shieldbearer
Mark of the Wild (x2)
Echoing Ooze
Frostwolf Grunt (x2)
Healing Touch
Ironfur Grizzly (x2)
Tauren Warrior
Bite
Soul of the Forest
Swipe
Sen'jin Shieldmasta (x2)
Booty Bay Bodyguard
Druid of the Claw (x2)
Sludge Belcher (x2)
Starfire
Lord of the Arena
Sunwalker
Ancient of Lore
Ancient of War
Ironbark Protector
Kel'Thuzad

This deck is very fun to play with and I managed to go from Rank 20 to Rank 15 within one play sitting in about a little over an hour. Anyone with any ideas how to improve, shoot em out there, I'll take any revisions into consideration. Thank you. Also, please let me know what you think of the deck if you do decide to try it out.
Edited by TheHeartless on 8/20/2014 4:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Good low costing deck for newbies but with only your marks for a possible card draw you are in danger of running out of cards in key situations. Try crafting or earning a couple of lores or perhaps a nourish? Nice idea though.
Reply Quote
Shieldbearer, Frostwolf Grunt, Mark of Nature, Iron Grizzly, Tauren Warrior, Bite, Soul of the Forest, Booty Bay Bodyguard and Lord of the Arena are all bad cards.

You also don't need 2x Ironbark Protector especially if you have Ancient of War. You should probably get 2x Keeper of the Grove and 2x Ancient of Lore as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
Remove those what he said above.

And add in (all free or from Naxx)

1x Loatheb
2x Spectral Knights
2x Chillwind Yeti
1x Innervate (add 1 more)
2x Wild Growth
1x Swipe (add 1 more - you really want 2x Swipes)
Reply Quote
Come on man 60% win rate with frostwolf grunt?
Reply Quote
I wish I'd get the matchups you got to get 60% winrate with that... I've been running into nothing but unstoppable deathrattle shamans who have the board flooded with strong minions by turn 7 that a druid has no way to counter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]