Help w/ Custom Druid

So I've had recent trouble playing as a Druid, possibly due to the fact that ranks 15-10 are 70% hunters in my experience. I'm currently rank 9 and I've been a bit stuck, losing to control warrior (which I play as well). I generally play Druid 80%+ of the time in ranked.

Deck List:
2 Innervate
1 Mark of the Wild
2 Wild Growth
2 Wrath
1 Bloodmage Thalnos
1 Healing Touch
1 Big Game Hunter
2 Harvest Golem
2 Swipe
2 Keeper of the Grove
2 Sen'jin Shieldmasta
1 Nourish
2 Druid of the Claw
1 Faceless Manipulator
1 Fuegen
1 Stalagg
1 Cairne
1 The Black KNight
2 Ancient of Lore
1 Ancient of War
1 Ragnaros
1 Alexstrasza

I can also add reasons of why playing some certain cards that generally don't see much play in Druid decks anymore.
Thanks for any responses!
Reply Quote
Feugen and Stalagg are too slow for beating hunter - replace with 2 Sunwalker.

Then find a way to add 1 Spec Knight and 1 Loatheb. (drop Alex?)

Keep the Healing Touch, the ancients, and your nourish.

That should do it !!!!!
Reply Quote
I find that my golden Alex has a certain surprise factor in some games but I'll definitely find a way to work in some of the suggestions.

Thanks for the advice!
Reply Quote
Going to sound crazy here but possibly add in some pryos they do work with the aggro decks. Agree with the sun walkers. I currently have a demolisher in my deck might sound strange but if you get that out early insane value and i also run mark of the wild x2 i am rank 8 but i would be higher if i didn't play casually :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]