Freeze still good

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/70364-trumps-legendary-frozen-giants

I replaced mountain giants with 2 blizzard and rag for thalnos and I have a 75% win rate while climbing to 11 from 18 the last couple days. the blizzards instead of giants made this viable against death rattle decks. Works great after doomsayer trash sticks around. I also think the deck benefits a lot with rag instead of thalnos. I also run 2 oracles instead of acolytes. I know 11 is not great but I auto concede against every priest because I have my mental well being to worry about and hunters are a problem. I wreck most everything else.
Reply Quote
a win rate at rank 18-11 is pretty useless information.... also spell heavy decks cant possibly replace thalnos. thats why mircale rogues craft thalnos over edwin because its a more consistent card rather than being usefull in one specific circumstance. althought a second win condition is helpful i dont think rag can be considered a win condition.
Reply Quote
Yugito is right. It doesn't count a lot.
Try the same deck at rank 5-1 and you'll see a little difference ;)

Btw giant version is 2.0, pre naxx and already much much older.
Mine http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/13829612874 is a lot better (+sheep - deathlord)

However is always the same:
vs warrior is almost impossible
vs hunter is very hard, tricky and you need a good tempo (btw for now I'm @ 35%, better than thought with the OP flare)
vs druid it depends (token are a lot easier)
and vs the others I'm more than 70% (zoo 91%..so much fun to destroy their full board wih the simple combo freeze+doomsayer).
All based on 100 matches rank 5-4.
Without this hunters' flock I think I'll be at rank 3 /but no more)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]