1 x Force of Nature
2 x SunWalker
1 x Sylvannas
1 x Black Knight
2 x AoL
1 x AoW
1 x KT
1 x Cenarius

Seems ok so far on the ladder at ranks 5 and 4. Has performed decently against hunters, especially if you can sneak KT safely out onto the field. Fairly decent against Zoo...

Will hang with it for a bit more and see if it needs any changes.
Edited by CheeseFrog on 8/22/2014 7:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow I got a mention? :O That's so nice of you xD Anyways I think your deck looks great, only little things I would disagree on. Currently I run Belcher instead of DotC because they almost always block three attacks whereas DotC only blocks two. I also think that AoW is being countered hard in this meta - they only seem to be reliable against Zoo. I think a Sen'jin could be more beneficial. You should also try to fit Loatheb in there - he's great!
Reply Quote
Belcher is a solid choice. My reasoning behind DotC is mainly because I'm enjoying the option of taunt or charge. I've been much more aggressive towards Hunters from the get-go, and usually charge face to amp up the pressure.

AoW is definitely falling out so I've only put one in there. Still, as you pointed out it may be better served as something else. Will keep an eye on it.

Loatheb is solid. Perhaps -1 Spectral + 1 Loatheb... So many good 5's to choose from.

Thanks for the feedback.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]