Mage secret mid range deck.

So I took inspiration from some mage decks i have been encountering and made a deathrattle/secret based mage deck it works kinda well. But I need to craft a few cards.
I currently have 400 Dust and I have to choose between pyroblast, spellbender and Ice block.
Which one should i choose?
Reply Quote
iceblock
Reply Quote
Ice block.

I only run 1 spell bender in my secret deck (it's frankly all you need and it's kinda sub-par)

Pyro isn't worth the craft or inclusion tbh.
Reply Quote
Ice block is one of the best secrets in the game. If not one of the best cards! How often have you been 1 turn from lethal then died before you get that turn. Ice block let's you survive one more round. Plus in this bursty meta, if you have it up and get bursted down, you live and can clear out the burst next turn and have negated your opponents win condition with just one card.
Reply Quote
I'd run two Ice Blocks if you can. Gives you two immune turns in which to destroy em. Also great if you run Alexstrasa.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]