Flamestrike in arena is still ridiculous

Just wanted to mention that after just having lost to a mage that won by topdecking a whole bunch of flamestrikes in a row, it's still a completely ridiculous card. I mean, sure, you play around the first one. Then you assume he doesn't have a second one and start building a board. BOOM flamestrike #2. This repeats for a couple of times and then it's just ridiculous. When is this finally going to be addressed? I mean, just make Flamestrike an epic card or something and it won't be as common to have more than 1 or 2 of them in the same arena draft. In the late game it's so ridiculous to just have a single card that can pretty much wipe an entire board and to have multiple copies of it in one deck.

To clarify, I'm talking strictly about ARENA, like it says in the title. The suggested change should have no effect whatsoever on constructed, except that the card would be more expensive to craft.
Edited by ss123 on 8/22/2014 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yea sure... make it epic so new players cant do !@#$ vs Zoo. Great idea.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]