Let's talk about Innervate in Token.

I'm been debating removing Innervate from my Token list as I rarely see a use for it (outside maybe Innervating to PotW with my FoN/Savage Roar combo). I tend to run a rather fast Token deck, with 4x two drops, and Defender of Argus. This somewhat limits the alternate cards I can have in the deck and I've been wanting desperately to put in MotW and have debated removing Innervates. What are your guys opinion on doing something like this? I realize Innervate is considered one of those "druid needs this to be effective" cards, but I feel like unless you're playing Ramp it doesn't become very useful, as I tend to play on curve anyway due to the way Token plays to maintain early board presence.
Edited by Xathra on 8/26/2014 5:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You have a point, you should try it without, but remember if you have good draw power Innervating can be very helpful. If your draw power is lacking then yeah I would probably try dropping it if you find it to be a dead card in your deck.
Reply Quote
Try it for 10 games and see how you go!

Question: Does a turn 1 Violet Teacher always give you a good start? Or turn 4 teacher + innv + potw ?

If you dont need those combos then try other stuff...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]