Warriors Rule!

You will all die by the sword!
Reply Quote
Game looks so awesome, good luck fellow warriors, I shall join your ranks soon!
Reply Quote
Bringing back the first post in the Warrior forums!
Thanks blizzard for the buffs, they are amazing!
Reply Quote
I dunno, man. Warrior is still dreadfully awful. Compared to other classes, they can't hold their own. I've played warrior with a variety of well built decks, and they still are horrible. You NEED legendaries to do well. That isn't reasonable. People brag about warriors, but they don't realize just how much they've poured into it. It's a waste. Warrior is trash.
Reply Quote
Warriors are awesome, but to be good with them it requires a different playing style than the rest. You can't play with them the same way you do with other classes. They kind of stand alone in regards of strategy. It makes them kinda had to figure out early. They need their class cards to even stand up in a fight. This is true with all classes, but with the warrior its worse than the rest. I couldn't even kinda sort of win until I got most of them. From then on it was balanced. But good luck to the noob that wants to play a warrior
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]