Can't purchase packs.

took my mothers card and also does not work
Reply Quote
same problem. any solution yet?
Reply Quote
Producer
For people experiencing this problem, please specify exactly what kind of payment method you are using. Pre-paid American Express, etc. That will help us look into this. Thank you!
Reply Quote
Visa and i pay my WoW-Acc with this Card too, without any problems.
Reply Quote
mastercard, also use to pay wow account ( also used it yesterdat to buy 80 euro of credits in rift store (othergame) and it worked fine )
Reply Quote
Same problem here :
* Payment method : credit card (Carte Bleue)
* The credit card used for the transaction is also used without any problem for my active WoW subscription and transactions with many other online shops
* Error 10200244
* ConnectLog.txt content :
process attached
Fri Sep 27 18:10:06 2013 [LOCS] 11010= <------------------------------------- error
Fri Sep 27 18:10:10 2013 [ACCO] AccountListener.OnSubscriptionActive entity=14966528
Fri Sep 27 18:10:11 2013 [ACCO] AccountListener.OnAccountLevelInfoUpdated account=50514479 currency=EUR region=2
Fri Sep 27 18:10:11 2013 [ACCO] AccountListener.OnSubscriptionActive entity=50514479

EDIT : Problem solved yesterday, managed to buy à 2€ pack with the same credit card.
Edited by Patch on 9/28/2013 11:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
gettin so frustrated, trying to buy packs every 2 hours since last week, all my free time is goin into trying and lookin on net for solutions.
Reply Quote
I am trying to use my visa card and it won't let me buy 40 packs, i have used this card before to buy smaller packs before. Get Error 10200244
Reply Quote
Im Getting the same issue, just used my card elsewhere but it wont work here.
Reply Quote
still doesnt work, plz blizzard replyyyyy
Reply Quote
i found it !!! yay, ok so for some reason the way the payment goes for wow is not the same as it is for hearthstone. my bank said : because a unknown source not related to previous payments was tryin to get money of my card they blocked it for safety reasons. i have to wait a few days and they will unblock it and i will be able to buy cards. ( thats why i was able to pay for my wow and rift since that source is known )
Reply Quote
hey, I'm getting the same issue...
Reply Quote
blizz reply...
Reply Quote
It doesn't work for me either, Error code: 10200206, been trying to purchase packs for the past 4 days, Blizzard don't want our money.
Reply Quote
I`m getting error 10200244 every time I try, its not the bank I talked to them already, using MasterCard.

This started happening after the patch for me.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hey all,

Error 10200206 means that a billing agreement on your payment provider (PayPal, etc) side is canceled. So you will need to contact your payment provider to resolve this, as this is something Blizzard is unable to see.

Error 10200244 means your payment provider denied the transaction. You will need to see why your your payment provider or financial institution declined the transaction.
Edited by Machkhan on 10/7/2013 6:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey all,

Error 10200206 means that a billing agreement on your payment provider (PayPal, etc) side is canceled. So you will need to contact your payment provider to resolve this, as this is something Blizzard is unable to see.

Error 10200244 means your payment provider denied the transaction. You will need to see why your your payment provider or financial institution declined the transaction.

Thanks for your response, but paypal or any other payment method I'm trying to purchase things with on any other site/game hub works just fine, so how come it doesn't work when trying to purchase things Blizzard related?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I'm not quite sure. You indicated you got 10200206, which I found to be specifically related to a PayPal agreement being canceled on Paypal's side.

• Do you get this error if you are using a different payment that is set up in Battle.net?
  • Have you tried contact PayPal at all to make sure your profile is set up correctly for all types of transactions?

We're not able to look exactly at whats going on for PayPal, which is why I recommend checking there first.
Edited by Machkhan on 10/7/2013 6:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm not quite sure. You indicated you got 10200206, which I found to be specifically related to a PayPal agreement being canceled on Paypal's side.

• Do you get this error if you are using a different payment that is set up in Battle.net?
  • Have you tried contact PayPal at all to make sure your profile is set up correctly for all types of transactions?

We're not able to look exactly at whats going on for PayPal, which is why I recommend checking there first.

Yes, I have already attempted to use many other payment methods such as the credit card, and I have already contacted paypal support which then proceeded to indicate that everything on their end was fine, the proof to that is me being able to make online purchases with the very same account easily and without any errors.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]