Can't purchase packs.

Blizzard Employee
Thanks for the additional information.

I see your account profile is missing additional information. Can you log into Battle.net and make sure your profile is complete? This includes a contact address, phone numbers and anything else that may be missing. This may be the problem.
Reply Quote
Here is MINE

process attached
Mon Oct 07 17:20:27 2013 [MAIN] client.config says aurora.version.source='product'
Mon Oct 07 17:20:27 2013 [LOCS] 11010= <------------------------------------- error
Mon Oct 07 17:20:37 2013 [PFTY] 39=
Mon Oct 07 17:20:37 2013 [AURA] Marshal Error feature=11 event=37 code=39 name=
Mon Oct 07 17:20:37 2013 [ACCO] AccountListener.OnSubscriptionActive entity=15180610
Mon Oct 07 17:20:38 2013 [ACCO] AccountListener.OnAccountLevelInfoUpdated account=908578 currency=RUB accountRegion=2 currentRegion=2 country=RUS
Mon Oct 07 17:20:38 2013 [ACCO] AccountListener.OnSubscriptionActive entity=908578
Mon Oct 07 17:21:00 2013 [MAIN] FindGame deck=347664
Mon Oct 07 17:21:14 2013 [GAME] GameListener.OnEnteredGame 80.239.211.162:3724 47476 CjdDbd
Mon Oct 07 17:31:18 2013 [MAIN] FindGame deck=347664
Mon Oct 07 17:31:38 2013 [GAME] GameListener.OnEnteredGame 80.239.211.174:3724 47476 JnLOFo
Mon Oct 07 17:45:11 2013 [MAIN] FindGame deck=283574
Mon Oct 07 17:45:37 2013 [GAME] GameListener.OnEnteredGame 80.239.211.174:3724 47476 DbajbJ
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
@Generousboy- Are you having an error purchasing packs? If so, what error code are you getting?
Reply Quote
Error: 10200244
Yea. I try to purchase packs
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Thanks.

From what I see, 10200244 is:

10200244 - The payment provider denied the payment.

Are you using a prepaid credit card? If not, have you contacted your financial institution to make sure there isn't any restrictions on purchases?
Edited by Machkhan on 10/7/2013 7:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I use my card everyday with no problems, so, i think there is another trouble
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
I understand, but some institution may flag online purchases, or specific types transactions as bad transactions, which is why I asked. This specific error basically says your bank did not want the transaction to go through.

The other part of this is if you're using a prepaid/preload credit card, you may not be able to make some online transactions due to address verification issues. Some prepaid cards do not require a billing address or other information, which some systems require to complete transactions.
Edited by Machkhan on 10/7/2013 9:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hmm... I guess i found the problem. Ty :)
Reply Quote
Still having the same issue as before, Machkhan. I tried every possible payment option, I completed the missing information on Bnet.com, I fixed my parental control settings so that it allows me to pay in-game. But the thing is that I actually already bought 45 packs in-game about a week ago, and there was no problem, but suddenly this is happening, and there apparently is no fix for it.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Weird.

This error code is still specific to PayPal, so I want to try one more thing. Are you able to remove your PayPal from Battle.net and re-sync it and try purchasing again? This still points to some agreement not being accepted, so if we reaccept the agreements on Battle.net and PayPal, this may fix the issue.
Reply Quote
OK so I got a statement from the bank saying they are blocking it because the request is coming through as my local currency (R$ BRL) but blizzard is charging it from the Netherlands, which is not the local currency there. The bank said the only way they will allow this is if it is charged in USD. Weird thing is two weeks ago I bought a pack of cards without a problem and I pay my WoW subscription with the same card normally.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
10/07/2013 01:02 PMPosted by filipeg165
OK so I got a statement from the bank saying they are blocking it because the request is coming through as my local currency (R$ BRL) but blizzard is charging it from the Netherlands, which is not the local currency there. The bank said the only way they will allow this is if it is charged in USD. Weird thing is two weeks ago I bought a pack of cards without a problem and I pay my WoW subscription with the same card normally.

I think your issue maybe related to a an issue that is occuring for Brazilian BRL: https://us.battle.net/support/pt/blog/11181676/

This breaking news is in Portuguese but it should explain what is going on.
Reply Quote
i am receiving this error too :
Error : 10200244
and i am trying to purchase via my Pre-paid card. The card has money in i checked it. And also via this method i had bought games from battle.net in the past.
also a question to what you said before...

Weird.

This error code is still specific to PayPal, so I want to try one more thing. Are you able to [url="https://battle.net/support/article/300502"]remove your PayPal from Battle.net and re-sync it[/url] and try purchasing again? This still points to some agreement not being accepted, so if we reaccept the agreements on Battle.net and PayPal, this may fix the issue.

you can add paypal to payment methods? i only see via cards.

also another question.
If you Add Funds...this money you have added cannot be used as long as you wait for them to be approved?

prolly this in the end is my answer.
Edited by Spellmystery on 10/10/2013 6:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Getting the same 10200244 error. I just used the card to buy something to check out if it was working and yes, it is working.

I have a few questions:
I'm from Argentina, so whenever I want to add battle.net balance to my account, should I do this in US Dollars or in my local currency? In the hearthstone store it says that a pack goes for 16 $, is this in my local money I guess? Cuz' I read that 2 packs goes for 2 dollars or so.

And last, if I add battlenet funds to my account and I go to hearthstone store, wil I be able to get the cards with those local currency funds I just added to my account? Cuz' if this works I'll do it this way, no worries for the delay to get that balance as long as I can purchase the packs.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
My Battle.net account was made in Australia but I just loaded it up with battle.net account balance which is in USD and I am unable to spend it in Hearthstone. Also the price for 40 packs either went up or it costs more for Australian accounts >.<

Semi-related question, if I were to switch my account to have a home region of the USA (I live here now) would I keep this USD battle.net balance?
Reply Quote
Hello,

I am from Poland and 3 days ago made a successful buy of 2 packs using my VISA card which is connected to Battle.net account. From yesterday when I am trying to buy more packs I'm getting 10200244 error. I contacted my bank to check what is the problem and they informations was that Hearthstone/Battle.net store is sending wrong card expiration date, which is strange because it is entered correctly and I was using it previously - whitout changing anything in Battle.net's card descritpiom - and it worked in Diablo 3 and Hearthstone. Is it possible that I'm doing something wrong now because bank stated that they are not blocking Hearthstone shop as not-to-be trusted institution or something like that.

Best regards

PS - I remebered - bank said it too can be wrong CVV/CVC entered but Hearthstone store only asked me once for it and it was a successful buy then.
Edited by Pastuch on 10/12/2013 3:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same issue here :( error 10200249
It says it's related to parental control, I use it to see how long I play every week.
A solution is to enable "Allow Real-Money Auction House Usage" but I don't have this option on the parental control panel... I have no solution here, I tried Paypal and Visa.

I want to use my money! :)
Reply Quote
The problem is that my visa card requires a 3 digit safecode to accept the transaction... but the games does not ask for it, the credit card will deny it without the safecode.
Reply Quote
10/12/2013 02:36 PMPosted by Pena
The problem is that my visa card requires a 3 digit safecode to accept the transaction... but the games does not ask for it, the credit card will deny it without the safecode.

Yeah, same here in my country. My Visa actually asks for that CCV (3 digit) code or whatever is called. I do not know if that happens in the US. This might be the problem actually, because whenever you save your credit card to battle.net account for payments, it doesn't ask you that 3-digit code, only credit card number.

I really want to buy some packs, please fix this, Blizzard.
Reply Quote
ok, I found how to fix my issue( error 10200249)

They talk about an option in parental control, but it's not visible if you don't have Diablo III. So just install the test version (or start the instalation) and the option is now visible!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]