These are just a couple things i have found to work with the warrior.
1) Charge cards are important.
2) Support your Charge cards with things that can clear your opponents taunt cards.
3) Setup your burst to the opponent hero when they dont have any Taunt cards.
4) Don't just through away cards at your opponents minions
5) Use armor so you can last long enough to burn your opponent.
6) Get enough Cleave type cards to help control how many minions your opponent has on the field.
7) Support your direct damage/charge cards with your deck.
8) Weapons are important, and can do alot of damage with Heroic Strike.
The warrior deck is VERY much a slam, in your face direct damage to the hero, from what i have found in this first weekend of the beta. It can lack longevity if you just throw cards at your opponents minions. Set up your burst and just control how much damage you take.