Warrior Hero

Why the hell have you made warrior Garrosh Blizzard? Ofc everyone knows he is a beast with infinite str but Caine-Baine Bloodhoof, Varian Wrynn or even Grom Hellscream would be much better, wouldn't it?

Same thing goes with priest. Why Anduin when there is Tryande?
Reply Quote
They wanted to give the option of playing as a villain.
Reply Quote
Gul'dan is a villian. Pretty good one too. But Garrosh is just a dumbass who is hated by %90 of the community.
Reply Quote
I would have preferred Lothar myself. He's supposedly the greatest Warrior Azeroth has ever known.
Reply Quote
Saurfang...

Nuff said.
Reply Quote
Others could have been chosen. The biggest problem I have with it though, is that Garrosh wouldn't thank anyone.
Reply Quote
Garrosh's personality fits the Warrior's play style in Heartstone.
Reply Quote
08/18/2013 01:31 PMPosted by Questor
I would have preferred Lothar myself. He's supposedly the greatest Warrior Azeroth has ever known.

This is not heroes of world of warcraft, In Warcraft Orcs > human 2-1 gg
Reply Quote
Errr... Swifty

Nuf said
Reply Quote
Perhaps other warrior avatars will be available/purchasable in the coming months?
Reply Quote
08/18/2013 01:31 PMPosted by Questor

Orgrim Doomhammer would beg to differ and would be entitled to.
Reply Quote
I would've preferred Lothar as well, or even Varian, mostly because there are already three other orc characters (Thrall, Gul'dan, Rexxar) alongside Garrosh.
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 08:42 PMPosted by Komenja
mostly because there are already three other orc characters (Thrall, Gul'dan, Rexxar) alongside Garrosh.

Rexxar's Mok'Nathal – half-ogre – no one is crazy about Garrosh, I'm crossing my fingers that the reason why he's the character is so Doomhammer and Lothar are future legendaries.
Reply Quote
Saurfang would be so OP lol :P

The reason I suggested Varian or Bloodhoofs was all heroes were chosen from latest heroes. Lothar or Orgrim would be so awesome. We already have many orcs though.

Same thing goes with priest hero. Why Anduin instead of Tyrande?
Reply Quote
08/23/2013 12:15 PMPosted by Xantry
Why Anduin instead of Tyrande?
Tyrande has always been more Sentinel than Priest imo. They probably just wanted someone who was a pure priest and nothing else.
Reply Quote
My guess for them using Garrosh... considering he's a huge part of MoP... probably lots of opportunities for them to get voice samples to use.
Reply Quote
...why has no one mentioned Broxxigar yet? <_<

I don't mind Garrosh though, even though the community hates him, I'm kind of starting to love him as a character. Besides that though, I honestly do hope that they add more heroes in the future though, with different powers to mix up the way the game is played. I wouldn't mind seeing Varian/Lothar getting a spotlight, since I'd love to see other characters like Velen, Tirion, etc. We'll have to wait and see though!
Reply Quote
They had to keep it faction balanced, so unless the Priest, Paladin, Druid, or Mage was changed to a Horde hero, the Warrior would have to be Garrosh, or Saurfang, or Orgrim, or Grom (Who is the Warrior's legendary card, by the way).

There's 9 classes. Four Alliance, four Horde, and one neutral (Valeera)
Reply Quote
If it was Grom then he couldn't be a card. And his card is teh coolz.

Saurfang...

Nuff said.

Agreed.
Reply Quote
If it was Grom then he couldn't be a card. And his card is teh coolz.

Saurfang...

Nuff said.

Agreed.

Too powerful, and his personality don't fit the play style of the card class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]