Warrior Hero

Considering building armor stacks is the warrior's hero ability I think Orgrim and his Black Platemail makes a lot more sense than Garrosh.

I think Garrosh got the spot by default. Grom is a fan favorite so of course we want him to be the Legendary creature. He is the ultimate warrior, say what you want about Broxxigar if Grom were in the same position he'd do the same. Orgrim is also a fan favorite but the problem lies in the equipment. Thrall wields the Doomhammer now and there is no reason why Orgrim Doomhammer would wield anything else. Having a warrior class without a named weapon is just wrong.

As this is the case they should have made Grom Hellscream the warrior. Who wouldn't love to swinging in with Gorehowl as him. Then they could have made Orgrim Doomhammer the legendary creature. They could even give him a deathrattle ability where Grom get's armor stacks.
Reply Quote
They had to keep it faction balanced, so unless the Priest, Paladin, Druid, or Mage was changed to a Horde hero, the Warrior would have to be Garrosh, or Saurfang, or Orgrim, or Grom (Who is the Warrior's legendary card, by the way).

There's 9 classes. Four Alliance, four Horde, and one neutral (Valeera)

Caine Bloodhoof would be nicer. But Blizzard is mostly choosing post-MoP heroes for some reason.
Reply Quote
Tyrande as a priest? Doubtful. Her lore pre-WoW was all about being a hunter. I still believe she should be more like a hunter in WoW.

As for the whole Warrior thing.

There is a dozen heroes it could be. To start Grom is already a card therefore he cannot be. I don't think either of the Bloodhoof's should be considered because there are better options.

Varian, Muradin, Magni, Lothar, Trollbane or Doomhammer would be the list of alternatives to Garrosh.
Reply Quote
Tyrande as a priest? Doubtful. Her lore pre-WoW was all about being a hunter. I still believe she should be more like a hunter in WoW.

As for the whole Warrior thing.

There is a dozen heroes it could be. To start Grom is already a card therefore he cannot be. I don't think either of the Bloodhoof's should be considered because there are better options.

Varian, Muradin, Magni, Lothar, Trollbane or Doomhammer would be the list of alternatives to Garrosh.

About Muradin and Magni, people might say "but they are half paladin" etc. For me, they are great choices. At least we would have a hero from a different race.

Since Blizz doesn't choose old heroes except Gul'dan (which is kinda only choice there), Lothar, Trollbane and Doomhammer unfortunatelly dont have a chance.

Varian is the obvious choice for me but people say there are 4 horde 4 ally and 1 neutral cards there. So it should be a horde hero.
Reply Quote
08/30/2013 04:49 AMPosted by Xantry
Since Blizz doesn't choose old heroes except Gul'dan (which is kinda only choice there), Lothar, Trollbane and Doomhammer unfortunatelly dont have a chance.

Uther is an old hero, but my guess as to why they used him is because he was the first Paladin of the Order of the Silver Hand. Not to mention who would you have be the Legendary card if they used Tirion Fordring as the Hero. Saidan Dathrohan became the Grand Crusader of the Scarlet Crusade, Gavanrad the Dire was murdered by Arthas in the third war, and Turalyon is presumed dead along with Alleria Windrunner.

As far as Gul'dan goes yeah there hasn't been another Warlock of real significance since, at least among the mortal races.
Reply Quote
It really makes no sense outside of it being entirely promotional for MoP and more prominently the looming 5.4 we have to look forward too.

Its kinda a spit in the eye for dedicated Warrior Players because we have to look at our supporting hero and it really invokes nothing but hate. Cause lets face it. For the last 4 odd years blizzard has done everything in their power to make us want to hate this character.

It would be like if a card game was made for the world and all the Decks made for the countries were hero'd by a champion of that specific country and Germany was given Hitler.
Reply Quote
Hello!

The personality of the warrior deck fits well with Garrosh. I hope other heroes with more interesting hero powers will come out in the future. Garrosh would be the rookie warrior everyone's got. While everyone else is playing Grom and Bloodhoof.

I really like the idea of Cairne Bloodhoof as head of the warrior deck though, mainly because there are too many orc heroes in this game. Tauren definetly needs some love in this game.

(if I helped you, send me a beta key)
-Xelights
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]