Successful Murloc Druid Deck

Looks solid except for Deathwing, once again Rag would be a better fit here.

I'd also suggest testing out Leeroy with this deck if you have him.
Reply Quote
im using a druid murloc deck too, but i've got no issues except the big field wipes,

Using:
Innervate x2
Grimscale Oracle x2
Murloc Tidecaller x2
Murlocraider x2
Mark of the Wild x1
Bluegill Warrior x2
Novice Engineer x2
Knifejuggler x2
Murloc Tidehunter x2
Nat Pagle x1
Mark of Nature x2
Savage Roar x1
Murloc Warleader x2
Raid Leader x1
Coldlight Oracle x2
Coldlight Seer x2
Swipe x1
Old Murk-Eye x1
Reply Quote
Nice!
Reply Quote
My deck isn't the best, but it's cheap to make, and I got lucky with a few early packs :D

Innervate x2
Moonfire x2
Grimscale Oracle x2
Murloc Raider x2
Mark of the Wild x2
Power of the Wild x1 (I only have one)
Bluegill Warrior x2
Murloc Tidehunter x2
Novice Engineer x2 (more cards = more murlocs woot)
Savage Roar x2
Coldlight Seer x1 (I only have one)
Raid Leader x2
Swipe x1
Keeper of the Grove x1
Druid of the Claw x2
Sunwalker x1
Ancient of War x1
Ironbark Protector x2

It's not the fastest, most games last for like round 6 or 7 though, but it has long term durability as well, incase you can't kill off your enemy quickly. Some of my best has been to get an Innervate and use it to get a Druid of the Claw out early, or to use Mark of the Wild on a Novice Engineer early. It helps alot to have even a single tank to protect your murlocs. You are trying to get the most bang for your buck as quickly as possible, so use the Raid Leaders and Power of the Wild when you have 3+ up and ready to attack. The only problem I've ran into is people who use a lot of multitarget cards like whirlwind, frost nova, arcane explosion, etc.

I have had several, if it comes down to it, just concede after I drop an Ironbark Protector, but most games don't last that long, and if they do, it usually kills them the next round :)

Edit: Just messing around, and it seems if you take the murlocs completely out of this deck, and play whatever minions, as long as they're the same mana cost, it works as well, just not as fast, but with about the same win ratio.
Edited by Landorn on 12/11/2013 11:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm loving this deck! I've made a few adjustments I'd like to get some feedback on. Here' it is: (I'll bold and annotate cards that I added)

0 - Innervate (2)
1 - Naturalize (1)
1 - Grimscale Oracle (2)
1 - Murloc Tidecaller (2)
1 - Shieldbearer (1)
1 - Young Priestess (1)
2 - Power of the Wild (2): The +1 / +1 to all minions is really nice
2 - Wrath (1)
2 - Bluegrill Warrior (2)
2 - Ironbeak Owl (1)
2 - Murloc Tidehunter (2)
2 - Nat Peagle (1): I love getting Nat out early. He takes away focus from your murlocs and really helps with getting more cards into your hand.
3 - Mark of Nature (1)
3 - Savage Roar (2)
3 - Coldlight Oracle (1)
3 - Coldlight Seer (1)
3 - Murloc Warleader (1)
4 - Soul of the Forest (1): Playing this when you have a lot of murlocs out is rather nasty, especially if you still have a Savage Roar / Power of the Wild left. Also this helps defend against cards that can clear the board if you play it early enough.
4 - Swipe (2)
4 - Old Murk-Eye (1)
5 - Starfall (1)
6- Illiden Stormrage (1): Really nasty because of all the low mana cards in this deck. You'll have more Flame of Azzinoths than you'll know what to do with. Also great when you can get him out early with an Innervate / Coin.

Most of the substitutes I made were because I didn't have the cards, but I feel like I've landed on something worth sharing. I'd love some feedback!
Reply Quote
lol its a very fun deck... anyways not a solid for ladders.... very good for gold farm since all the games ends really fast.

I have won many games in turn 5 - 6... but the epic ones was against pallys.

My hand: Murloc tidehunter, innervate, Murloc tidecaller, Murloc Warleader, COIN.

Turn 1:
Pally: pass
Me: Draw a Power of the wild, use Murloc Tidecaller, Innervate, Murloc Tidehunter

Turn 2:
Pally: Novice Enginner
Me: Draw Nourish use Coin - Murloc Warleader. At this point i have a 6/3 a 4/2 and a 3/2 free to atack and the murloc warleader. Go with all for the face: 13 dmg.

Turn 3:
Pally: Harvest golem
Me: Use power of wild and atacked for 20. Total 33 dmg on turn 3.....
It would be better if i draw a Savage Roar... for 39 total dmg.

On Pally turn 3 he just get frozen and didn't end the turn until timer ends...
Reply Quote
Okay, i show you how it's done:

Turn 1: Shieldbearer

Turn 2: Murloc Tidehunter

Turn 3: Murloc Warleader, Attack for 7 damage

His turn 3: Lightning Storm. Completely destroys my whole board. I concede.
"Success".
Reply Quote
So I started playing this deck today, and I'm telling you, it's still working, although I did some changes because I don't own some of the cards, this is the deck I am using and it is working pretty well.

2x Innervate
1x Naturalize
2x Grimscale Oracle
2x Murloc Tidecaller
2x Shieldbearer
1x Young Priestess
1x Wrath
2x Bluegill Warrior
1x Ironbeak Owl
1x Knife Juggler
2x Murloc Tidehunter
1x Nerubian Egg
1x Mark of Nature
2x Savage Roar
1x Coldlight Oracle
1x Coldlight Seer
2x Murloc Warleader
2x Swipe
1x Old Murk-Eye
1x Nourish
1x Starfall

Knife Juggler, Nerubian Egg and 1 Shieldbearer is replacing Deathwing, Coldlight Oracle and Coldlight Seer since I don't got the dust or minions, but these replaces is pretty good and has saved me from losing many times, I suggest you try it out if you don't own Deathwing, really good deck though, thanks alot man ^^
Reply Quote
I gave the op's deck a try after I got bored by the usual "wall of taunt until you kill your opponent with Savage Roar+FoN" play. I replaced Deathwing with a Sea Giant and thinking of using two Owls (because Sludge Belchers are everywhere). Apart from that the deck is fun to play but - of course - very inconsistent. It wins or fails dependent whether your opponent draws a board clear and that you get the proper cards in the right time. Most opponents are thrown a bit out of their tracks because no one suspects Druid Murlocs around. In casual play I reached roughly 50% win ratio...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]