in-depth guide to Warrior mechanics and decks

Hi guys.

I'm an avid tcg player who use to play other tcgs competitively and publish guides and articles. Killing time at the moment by writing guides while waiting to get my hand on the game.

Find my guide here and let me know what you think :) http://www.hearthportal.org/index.php?/topic/51-in-depth-warrior-mechanics-and-deck-themes/#entry206
Reply Quote
You overrate some of the decks regarding ratings(giants/weapon/enrage) its good but due to lack of consistancy in warrior cards in general... i think rating it a 4/5 and even 5/5 is really high.

Unless you meant as far as warrior decks go in which case i'm fine with it

Stabilizing if your behind as a warrior is rediculous to impossible, its the one thing that needs to be fixed for said class.

I like the guide, nothing new really for me but it has some good info for people learning warriors.

PS: I'm sad you didn't include token warriors with commanding shout and battle rage ;)
Reply Quote
Great guide!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]