The best hunter deck I've seen so far

This. Deck. No. Longer. Exist.
Reply Quote
I've played it and it's pretty hard to get used to. My current hunter deck I use that sort of wins:

x2 Tracking
x2 Stonetusk Boar
x2 Timberwolf
x2 Explosive Trap
x2 Snipe
x2 Novice Engineer
x2 Starving Buzzard
x1 Dire Wolf Alpha
x2 Animal Companion
x2 Deadly Shot
x2 Kill Command
x2 Ironfur Grizzly
x2 Multishot
x1 Unleash the Hounds
x2 Stranglethorn Tiger
x2 Tundra Rhino

This is what I used until I used this deck. But honestly I guess it's hard getting used to trying to control the other players cards. I've used my deck for long enough that I enjoy getting Tundra Rhino onto the field and then all my beasts can charge into them letting me win when they least expect it. Still getting stomped in Ranked though, but I just got my beta key like a week ago or so.
Reply Quote
Unleash the hound was recently nerfed to hell, what did you replace the card with? I seem to lose all the time, it was easy when i first got this deck. But when i came to rank 19 i lost all the time, i can't seem to win after the Hound nerf/ rework.
Reply Quote
just watch everyone go off of these posts and never try to make something good by themselves
Reply Quote
Just watch everyone keep reviving this thread even though it was posted in August.. and somehow refuses to die.
Reply Quote
wow. i had my doubts but damn..
turn 7 playing two timber wolfs whilst having 2 buzzards and a young dragonhawk down. using kill command and a boar with it, he went from almost full health to nothing o-o
Reply Quote
Won't this deck be pretty vunerable to a rush down mage,
without targets on the field a mage will only target you.
Freezing your hero would ruin your eaglehorn attempts -
not forgetting an acidic swamp ooze. Then they just nuke you
into submission? I may however be reading into the build wrong.
Reply Quote
This is not a Death Knight forum.

Stop the necromancy.
Reply Quote
"Arhh... Rexxar, you were a beast last night." - Some Orish girls complained.
Reply Quote
I made this deck and it does not work for me at all. I have read all of what you said for strategy but I still lose. I probably win 1 out of 5 games. What am I doing wrong?

-What cards do I want to have right off the bat?

So far my impression is that this is a pretty flimsy deck with a lot of holes.
Reply Quote
01/18/2014 12:44 PMPosted by RazzleDazzle
I made this deck and it does not work for me at all. I have read all of what you said for strategy but I still lose. I probably win 1 out of 5 games. What am I doing wrong?

-What cards do I want to have right off the bat?

So far my impression is that this is a pretty flimsy deck with a lot of holes.

This deck is obsolete. The deck outlined here was for an OTK combo that involved their hunter doing noting but removal until late in the game. He would then kill the opponent in one turn. Blizzard thankfully changed the mechanics of unleash the hounds some time ago in order to remove this combo. So don't try to use this. You won't win :)
Reply Quote
Where is Derik?

Hey man, if you still play add me:

intoshadows#1644
Reply Quote
How do i Go about getting all the cards for this deck ?
Reply Quote
12/18/2013 01:47 PMPosted by Sharpshooter
This. Deck. No. Longer. Exist.

Wood league people apparently don't read the patch notes.
Reply Quote
Okay so I just started playing this deck today, it is still very strong even after the "Nerf" to Unleash the Hounds. Rather than using hounds as a mass damage I use them with Timber Wolf so when they have a few minions on the to remove any large creatures or taunters that I don't want to attack into.

I also dropped the Stonetusk Boars and added two gladiator bows and have been very happy with the results.
Reply Quote
01/22/2014 06:56 PMPosted by Ravales
Okay so I just started playing this deck today, it is still very strong even after the "Nerf" to Unleash the Hounds. Rather than using hounds as a mass damage I use them with Timber Wolf so when they have a few minions on the to remove any large creatures or taunters that I don't want to attack into.

I also dropped the Stonetusk Boars and added two gladiator bows and have been very happy with the results.

This deck is nothing more than a collection of Hunter cards with no unifying theme. The deck no longer exists. The new version of Unleash the Hounds does not allow the deck to function as planned. Somebody might make a new deck using many of the same cards, but it is not this deck, because the entire point of this deck was to drop a bunch of cheap beasts onto a clear field, cast Unleash the Hounds to give them all +1 Attack and Charge, and kill the opponent in one turn.

The bolded part is why people should stop using this stupid thread to discuss other Hunter decks. You can no longer do that, and without it, the deck is completely different. THE DECK IS DEAD! Please let it rest in dignity and discuss your abortion of a Hunter deck in its own thread. WTF is the matter with you people?
Reply Quote
I do not think any Hunter deck can compete in current meta past rank 15+

Old hunter deck with the old UTH kicked !@#. I played it then and it was good. Kind of a gimmick deck but it did win a lot of games.

Now its just weak.
Edited by Islandsteve on 1/22/2014 7:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
boy, i was rank 9 with hunter 2-3 weaks ago, in last season i mean, and it was easy, now i dont have that meny cards, long story.............only epic weapon and atm im rank 14....easy...atm need one win for next rank so...no...i only have problems with shamans, thats all...easy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]