Single Most Stressful Experience of My Life

...was trying to even get the warrior deck, let alone facing someone as the warrior online. Getting 2 health per turn, instantly killing a minion with 6 health left (with no mana cost), many weapons and self attacks... the list goes on... if the deck remains like this when the game goes live I don't think I'm going to be playing it :/
Edited by Kaysidious on 8/29/2013 12:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I take that back, I just fought the priest for the first time X_X
Reply Quote
08/29/2013 12:21 AMPosted by Kaysidious
I take that back, I just fought the priest for the first time X_X

As someone who adores the warrior deck. I hate hunters :( Never ending wall of beast cards that buff each other. Every deck has something frustrating as hell about it, such as the mage's ability to polymorph.

"Oh, whats this? You've just dropped your best two cards? WELL NOW THEY'RE BOTH 1/1 BWAHAHAHAHA"
Reply Quote
I suppose, I just think the hero ability of the warrior is a little...

If you can use it once every turn, there's no way you'll lose :P
Reply Quote
Warrior is actually one of the most balanced heroes in the game right now. The biggest problem with the warrior is that he doesn't really value his own health because the starting life is so high that by the time he gets low, he has already cleared the board with his weapon.
Reply Quote
Warrior actually seems to be one of the weaker classes. This might be to the others being too over the top but still, it is seen very little at higher play. I personally don't understand many of the reasons why the devs made warrior cards have so many downsides. Inner Rage is just one example of a card that is poorly designed. For costing 1 health of a minion to buff a minion, it should at least be free. Even if used defensively to kill an enemy minion, it should still cost less since most other damage cards either give draw or do more damage. *Ahem* Backstab for 2 damage and 0 cost. Whirlwind's friendly fire mechanic seems very poor considering this is a warriors only board clear for more than 2 targets. The deck needs a few reworks on some of it's mechanics.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]