How to beat Hellscream?

Hi, I just got the beta downloaded and I've been playing for a bit, I'm using my level 3 mage deck and trying to beat Garrosh Hellscream, I usually get him down pretty low but he just destroys me. Should I play online games until I get more levels and then try him again?
Edited by Sovereign on 9/1/2013 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Suck it up and level to 10 against the AI. One of the most vital mage cards you only get when you're lvl 10. Which is true for all decks, really, at lvl 3 you're missing some very important cards for any class.
Reply Quote
09/02/2013 09:17 AMPosted by Andromalius
Suck it up and level to 10 against the AI. One of the most vital mage cards you only get when you're lvl 10. Which is true for all decks, really, at lvl 3 you're missing some very important cards for any class.
alright, I'm about level 8 atm and been doing some real matches.
Reply Quote
Make a custom deck with one of your unlocked classes and fill it with anti warrior cards.

But here is something u want to understand for the game in general. Having more total cards than your opponent (total means in play and in hand) is more important than 15 life. Use strong cards even if you cant play them too early and don't focus on being aggressive. A warrior deck wins wars of attrition so you need to get a firm advantage and ride it out.
Reply Quote
Make a custom deck with one of your unlocked classes and fill it with anti warrior cards.

But here is something u want to understand for the game in general. Having more total cards than your opponent (total means in play and in hand) is more important than 15 life. Use strong cards even if you cant play them too early and don't focus on being aggressive. A warrior deck wins wars of attrition so you need to get a firm advantage and ride it out.
Alright, thanks.
Reply Quote
You can easily win if you use the paladin. mine was level 4-6 (cant remember) and I beat him. That's on normal that is..... Expert is another story.... xD
Reply Quote
I beat all classes with the mage starter first try, it wasn't that hard and it is definitely possible. All you need is to understand the game. How card and board advantage works.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]