Links to successful deck builds?

I can tell you the deck I use. I might be a little off on some of the cards, but this is a rough representation:

x2 Moonfire
x2 Claw
x2 Worgen Infiltrator (might switch to leper gnome later)
x2 Novice Engineer
x2 Kobold Geomancer
x2 Wrath
x2 Dalaran Mage
x2 Swipe
x1 Ogre Magi
x2 Keeper of the Grove
x1 Gadgetzan Auctioneer
x2 Starfall
x2 Druid of the Claw
x1 Azure Drake
x2 Starfire
x2 Ironbark Protector

Again, this isn't exact, but I can handle 3-star master decks with this. The best part is that no card is higher than a rare, so it should be fairly simple to make.

Hey im curious what your deck looks like after the changes. sent you an ingame invite too! none of my druid decks are working out. Maybe i just suck lol. sent you a friend request in game :)
Reply Quote
I've been playing around with a Druid Starter Deck (all basic cards) and think this works pretty well.

Khalanil's Druid Starter Deck
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/6861-khalanils-druid-starter-deck
    Moonfire (2)
    Claw (2)
    Mark of the Wild (2)
    Acidic Swamp Ooze (2)
    Healing Touch (2)
    Dalaran Mage (2)
    Ironfur Grizzly (2)
    Swipe (2)
    Dragonling Mechanic (2)
    Gnomish Inventor (2)
    Ogre Magi (2)
    Stormpike Commando (2)
    Starfire (2)
    Lord of the Arena (2)
    Ironbark Protector (2)

- Dalaran Mage and Ogre Magi provide Spell Power
    - Mark of the Wild, Ironfur Grizzly, Lord of the Arena, and Ironbark Protector provide Taunt.

Can anyone enlighten me on this deck, because I've had so far terrible results. Doesn't help that In 9 matches, It's been 5 priests, 2 hunters, and 2 druids. Only managed to win the druids. Any tips on deck usage? Seems straightforward, but either I've had very lopsided matchups, unusually bad luck in drawing, or I'm doing something that's just plain wrong.
Reply Quote
I've been playing around with a Druid Starter Deck (all basic cards) and think this works pretty well.

Khalanil's Druid Starter Deck
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/6861-khalanils-druid-starter-deck
    Moonfire (2)
    Claw (2)
    Mark of the Wild (2)
    Acidic Swamp Ooze (2)
    Healing Touch (2)
    Dalaran Mage (2)
    Ironfur Grizzly (2)
    Swipe (2)
    Dragonling Mechanic (2)
    Gnomish Inventor (2)
    Ogre Magi (2)
    Stormpike Commando (2)
    Starfire (2)
    Lord of the Arena (2)
    Ironbark Protector (2)

- Dalaran Mage and Ogre Magi provide Spell Power
    - Mark of the Wild, Ironfur Grizzly, Lord of the Arena, and Ironbark Protector provide Taunt.

Can anyone enlighten me on this deck, because I've had so far terrible results. Doesn't help that In 9 matches, It's been 5 priests, 2 hunters, and 2 druids. Only managed to win the druids. Any tips on deck usage? Seems straightforward, but either I've had very lopsided matchups, unusually bad luck in drawing, or I'm doing something that's just plain wrong.

This is an old SP Druid deck, pre-patch I'm sure. Blizzard basically killed off SP decks during the patch, very few people run dalaran mages and ogre magi's now. In fact pretty much all of these cards were early meta cards.

Just completely ignore this deck as it's quite old and quite frankly, terrible.
Reply Quote
Someone tell Khalinil and Lissana, they both still link to it, and both come up early when looking up decks.
Reply Quote
Just started 2 days ago and my matches using my own custom deck is around 2 wins over 3 losses. So I want to know how to build a better deck without spending a lot so here I am. Will try out this build. Thanks for sharing it :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]