Grommash Hellscream hits like a wet noodle!!!

I feel like this guy could use a little extra whomp without having to get angry first. Would he be too powerful if he started out as a 6/9 and enraged for 4?
Reply Quote
It might be. Grom is one of those legendaries that is amazing in synergy with something like a cruel taskmaster but mediocre with no set up. I kind of like how he is built.
Reply Quote
Ya I have him and either when u bring him out you need to attack a low dmg card to enrage him or combo him with another card to boost him on play.
But as far as needing a boost... I don't think it's needed... he has charge soo he attacks right away anyway so I don't see a big deal. if anything fix that stupid gold leg card that u get as bonus for spending money in beta... I have horrible luck with his summed mechs... chickens him self, buffs other team and healing thing is kinda dumb can be good can be very bad.
Reply Quote
I think Grommash can be safely dropped down to 7 mana from 8 to bring his power more in line with other legendaries and allow him to be comboed a turn earlier than usual. His stats otherwise are fine.
Reply Quote
Ya I have him and either when u bring him out you need to attack a low dmg card to enrage him or combo him with another card to boost him on play.
But as far as needing a boost... I don't think it's needed... he has charge soo he attacks right away anyway so I don't see a big deal. if anything fix that stupid gold leg card that u get as bonus for spending money in beta... I have horrible luck with his summed mechs... chickens him self, buffs other team and healing thing is kinda dumb can be good can be very bad.

It's a flavour card..just there for fun. I've had it chicken himself, and laughed my !@# off at it... I've also had it chicken the chicken maker on the first round, and then I buffed the crap out of said chicken and killed my opponent with it...which was also fun!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]