Warrior Ability Need Love

I am non stop trying to win a game in unranked mode without expert card, and it s impossible.

Warrior ability is too weak, it could be good with expert card but not with basic ones, and i can assure you a lot of people will stop play Hearthstone at released when they ll understand that Warrior ability and basic warrior ability are way too much below other class.

Warrior only get 2 armor ! and the same turn he lost it most of the time, no Offense like druid, Spell Power doesn t affect our spells cards, IMO that s not intended.

When Warrior get Frost he cannot attack other Hero, but Firebal and Hunter Ability and Even when they are Frost, including Rogue.

Just frost Warrior and the warrior is dead !
Reply Quote
omg so much QQ over warrior they are not bad at all just have to L2P and build a deck around what you have

ps: basic decks suck use other cards
Edited by livingdead on 9/13/2013 10:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Warriors have always been known as gear sinks.. or in this case, card sink. They scale VERY well.
Reply Quote
The Warrior hero power is the complete opposite of what the class cards and hero theme is based upon. For me, it's the single worst hero power in the game and has a huge impact on why warrior is considered weaker at high level.
Reply Quote
Warrior is apparently meant for lategame and Armor is mostly for survival.

Or you could also play "assassin" build and go double mortal strike and chargers.

Imho armor isn't the weakness. It's the lack of Cards that utilize it. Shield Slam is also super expensive(400 Arcane Dush vs 100 most of Cards).

It's a shame in constructed we have to spent so much real money. First to get tons of cards so we finally get something do turn to dust(golden ones), then craft OP expensive stuff.

It's like in WoW, Warriors start shine only when getting very high end gear, or in this case, cards.

I'd really like to try very offensive Warrior deck but I already wasted 40 euro and basically got 1-2 cards from it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]