Deleted the beta invite e-mail.

A couple of months ago I received an beta invite to Hearthstone, but at the time I didn't have access to my battle.net account and I was therefore unable to participate in the beta, so I deleted the e-mail as I didn't plan to re-acquire my account. Since then I have gotten my account back and now I wish to join the beta. So my question is, can I somehow get the beta send to my e-mail once again? as I'm guessing the same account cannot receive multiple beta invites. As for getting the deleted e-mail back, that's not an option, I've already tried, it's simply too long ago I deleted the e-mail.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Nitro,

I'm sorry, but the opt-in emails are sent out en masse automatically when a wave happens. We aren't able to manually resend them individually upon request.

So will I be able to receive another beta invite in the future?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]