20 loss streak, how to fix

hello all, i have had pretty good success(80% win ratio) with hearthstone so far but then i got then i got the warrior daily, only 2 measly wins and i can not get a single win, i have tried 2 decks so far, 1 based on comboing charge+windfury+selfdamage/buff cards + enrages but that got destroyed, then i got a taunt heavy/warrior ability heavy deck and that is a no go as well, anyone have a GOOD (lol i said good in a warrior deck request) warrior deck that can actually win and doesn't require extrem,e luck, something i have none of (bottom deck battle rages, executes with no damage you know, the rng crapfest, opponents get extremel;y good early game combos.) i have tried both unranked and ranked to no avail, i just can't do it.

here is a link to the 1st deck i made, i don't think it is the exact same makeup, but close to it. basically i would charge/rampage/innerrage/crueltaskmaster and some enrage minion to hit them hard and hope to hell they couldn't do something to it (although the way my luck is, they have something, had a 11/5 windfury harpy that got mced by a priest the luicky SoB)
previous deck link

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/warrior#1:2;27:1;81:2;95:2;130:2;161:1;193:1;215:1;227:2;346:1;366:1;454:2;476:1;477:2;493:2;542:1;641:2;646:1;663:1;664:2;
Reply Quote
Groovin, I think it's all about longevity and board control. When the other guy's cards are getting blown away, he/she can't set up and a lot of other decks are all about getting numbers of minions - beasts, murlocs, demons out so they can buff them up. I concentrate on killing them and then protecting my hitters. Try using a bunch of slams, whirlwinds, cleaves. Throw in some taunts and don't waste your weapons on hitting the hero - keep 'em off you, armor up!
Reply Quote
Warrior Aggro is actually pretty decent. I win fairly often with it in Masters.

Inner Rage x2
Execute x2
Leper Gnome x2
Fiery War Axe x2
Cleave x2
Heroic Strike x2
Slam x2
Bloodsail Raider x2
Cruel Taskmaster x2
Faerie Dragon x2
Arcane Golem x2
Wolfrider x2
Mortal Strike x2
Kor'kron Elite x2
Arcanite Reaper
Argent Commander

Go right at their face. It's okay to protect your minions by clearing enemies with your weapons, but you want to try to save Heroic Strike for surprise finishers. I sincerely doubt this is the best possible Warrior aggro build (no Leroy, for one), but it's very, very cheap to make.
Edited by tangmcgame on 9/13/2013 3:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Here's the thing, warriors are about killing things. If you look at the most basic warrior abilities they aren't about buffing murlocs: Execute, Heroic Strike, Axes, Cleave, Slam, Whirlwind, etc.

The warrior's strengths are armor and damage. Warriors are very "in your face". Sure there are lots of warrior builds that are about putting out lots of little minions that summon more minions and I've been facerolled by these once twice when the cards were against me but for the most part they become cannon fodder for my killing machine.
Reply Quote
here is a link to the 1st deck i made, i don't think it is the exact same makeup, but close to it. basically i would charge/rampage/innerrage/crueltaskmaster and some enrage minion to hit them hard and hope to hell they couldn't do something to it (although the way my luck is, they have something, had a 11/5 windfury harpy that got mced by a priest the luicky SoB)
previous deck link

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/warrior#1:2;27:1;81:2;95:2;130:2;161:1;193:1;215:1;227:2;346:1;366:1;454:2;476:1;477:2;493:2;542:1;641:2;646:1;663:1;664:2;

....Where are the weapons? You NEED weapons on a warrior. Other than that it is personal preference. Personally, I think you have too many spells in that deck.
Reply Quote
With a warrior it's best to just commit to full on aggression. I think you have too much taunt. Play to the warrior's strengths, Charge and Enrage. Charge is imo the strongest minion ability, allowing you to get on the field and immediately beat on anything, so you'll no longer fear your minions being removed before they're allowed to do work. An extreme example would be to use a combo you already have in your deck: Raging Worgen>Charge>Inner Rage>Rampage gives you a 9/5 with windfury at the cost of 5 mana. That's 18 damage that turn, and another 14 next turn if he isn't dealt with. The job of the warrior is to smash, hard and fast. You can lose taunt and take the hits yourself because of the synergy with Mortal Strike. And Tehstool is right, weapons are a huge boon. Not only can you smack the opposing her's face turn after turn reliably, you can also take on their larger minions. Suppose they put a massive taunt in your way. No problem, equip your weapon and possibly buff up with Heroic Strike and you can crush almost any minion. Execute is a cheap way to finish off anything left standing. And again, any damage your hero sustains can only make your Mortal Strike stronger. Don't be afraid to get hurt, the only point of health that matters is the difference between 1 and 0.

This deck features basic and common expert cards, but only 1 rare: Mortal Strike. MS can be replaced with Abusive Sergeant or Cruel Taskmaster to further ramp up your enrage minions.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/warrior#1:2;81:2;95:2;130:2;161:2;182:2;193:2;215:2;227:2;345:2;366:2;454:2;477:2;641:2;646:2;
Edited by SilentWalrus on 9/23/2013 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This deck features basic and common expert cards, but only 1 rare: Mortal Strike. MS can be replaced with Abusive Sergeant or Cruel Taskmaster to further ramp up your enrage minions.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/warrior#1:2;81:2;95:2;130:2;161:2;182:2;193:2;215:2;227:2;345:2;366:2;454:2;477:2;641:2;646:2;

Thank you for this deck. Turn 4 win against a mage. Went second coined Amani Breserker then Charged and and Inner raged him. The mage then pinged my Breserker. Top decked rampage onto Breserker. Turn 3 droped Warsong Commander. Mage turn 4 Fireballed breserker. My turn 4 dropped another amani breserker and heroic striked for game.

Was quite the fast game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]