Crafting Issue

I attempted to craft Captain Greenskin. The animation happened, but I did not receive the card. Attempted a few times to no avail.
I logged out and in to try to fix the issue, and I am now about approx 400 dust short from making him.
Will try logging few times, then crafting again when able.
Only annoying cause he is the last pirate I need =)
Reply Quote
I have the same issue while trying to craft Tirion Fordring I DEed a bunch of cards to make up the dust I needed and crafted him, but never received him even though the dust was consumed. I attempted to log out and back in to see if it would resolve the issue or refund the dust. instead of resolving the issue I was refunded most of my dust, short 140. all cards I DEed appear to still be gone as well.
Reply Quote
09/26/2013 09:18 PMPosted by Scyion
I have the same issue while trying to craft Tirion Fordring I DEed a bunch of cards to make up the dust I needed and crafted him, but never received him even though the dust was consumed. I attempted to log out and back in to see if it would resolve the issue or refund the dust. instead of resolving the issue I was refunded most of my dust, short 140. all cards I DEed appear to still be gone as well.

This just happened to me. I DEed some golden cards and Cable Shadow Priest, 2 of the Priests. Go to craft Rag and it does not give it to me, so I tried it again, nothing. Relogged and now I am short 200 dust.

This is a HUGE bug blizzard needs to know about and fix quickly.
Reply Quote
Only reason I am not raging really badly is because I know everything is going to get wiped. But like I said before, this is a MUST FIX bug.
Reply Quote
Bumping this, making sure a blue sees it.
Reply Quote
Got 100 dust and crafted a card for paladin. I even double checked. Animation happened but didn't get the card. Then when I re logged I had the car but it is now for priest and I'm out 100 dust -.- Please fix.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]