Late game one turn ko (molten giant)

Admittedly I did not come up with this deck so I will give credit to Zach (thats his id). This deck revolves around stalling the game til 7+ mana for a one turn ko potential. You will always have card advantage and you can keep the board clear for your final beatdown with weapons. The core strategy focuses around getting your own health ideally around 10 where molten giants cost will be next to nothing. You will be drawing cards from minions like novice eng, loot hoarder, and shield block and getting great value with your weapons.

The end should look like this...You have at least 7+ mana and your opponent as ideally no taunters (you kill these with your weps) your health is around 10.
1.Summon 3 mana warsong commander giving your minions charge
2. summon molten giant for 0 smash face for 8
3. summon 2 mana youthful brew master return molten giant. hit for 3
4. repeat step 2-3
5 win

Heres the deck:

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/warrior#81:2;94:2;96:1;130:2;161:1;182:2;193:2;246:2;247:2;345:2;395:2;435:2;493:2;572:2;632:2;664:2
Reply Quote
no execute?

i run a similar deck, well, the end game combo is the same. biggest hurdle is taunters, execute handles those perfectly. (i use inner rage to ping 1 dmg for 0 mana to clear it)

and brawl... brawl clears boards.

i'd also use slam over loot hoarder. same mana, guarenteed draw on something if you need it, 2 damage to a minion if you dont
Edited by ROLFSEN on 9/17/2013 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]