Heroes of the Storm™

8/19 - Failed purchase w/ Gold taking gold balance

(Locked)

Support Forum Agent
We're looking into the issues being reported where players have attempted to complete a purchase using gold, however the purchase fails but keeps your gold. The Hero/Skin is not delivered. Our technicians are on the case!

As additional information comes down the pipeline, we'll be providing updates here. Thanks!
Edited by Glaxigrav on 8/19/2014 3:11 PM PDT
Hi, i got that issue yesterday about 19:00 when i tried to buy diablo because i had 13620 or something like that , shop gave me a fail of connection and then my money got removed and i didn't get the chracter
^same Problem occured as I bought Kerrigan ; yesterday , afternoon , - gold taken - Kerrigan still locked!

X
Any more news on this? I dont want to risk buying another character if it just robs me again! ;)
Happens to me either, I thougt my 10k gold is gone but about 10 min later, I got my hero, they fixed it I guess :)
My Gold is still gone with no hero unlocked ; lucky you ; )
x
Tried to buy tyrande yesterday 7k gold out the door, no night elf /sads.
Support Forum Agent
08/20/2014 10:43 AMPosted by ildiavolo
Any more news on this? I dont want to risk buying another character if it just robs me again! ;)

We're looking to the original reason why this was possible and to fix that issue. While the issue is very small in the amount of people impacted, we're aware of the impact it can have on the individual play experience. Our developers continue to work on this one, and I hope to have some news to share soon!
08/20/2014 02:53 PMPosted by Glaxigrav
08/20/2014 10:43 AMPosted by ildiavolo

We're looking to the original reason why this was possible and to fix that issue. While the issue is very small in the amount of people impacted, we're aware of the impact it can have on the individual play experience. Our developers continue to work on this one, and I hope to have some news to share soon!

Will fixing the issue return the gold or unlock the skin? 10,000 gold is basically all my level-up rewards, and it's going to take me more than a month to replace it.
i was told since it was alpha i was pretty much out of luck for my gold back by support
i payed for raynor yesterday with the game coins and it toke my coins yet id didnt get raynor
Had the same problem recently but the hero did appear in my list a little bit later
Support Forum Agent
We received an update on this today. See Spyrian's communication below for current details:

08/19/2014 02:48 PMPosted by Spyrian
We’ve released a hotfix which returned missing Gold to players who made a Gold transaction in the Shop but did not receive the item purchased. We are still investigating a more permanent solution, though we are not seeing additional reports of failed Gold purchases at this time.

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/13840824680

We're still working on a resolution, but this should help some affected players in the meantime. Thanks for hanging in there, everyone. :)
I bought a tyrande and the character was not delivered!! do help!
my hard earned gold :(

and i tried to may a payment through credit card, not sure if it went through as well cos I did not receive my support bundle set.
I buy Zagara and my Gold is lost and i have not the hero. :(
Had 10030 gold, bought Stitches, have 30 gold left but no hero.
This also happens in WINE. So use that info. All tests return a SSL error, even with gold.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]