Beta key?

(Locked)

I signed up months ago but didn't get invited... is this normal? Just wondering.
08/30/2014 10:26 PMPosted by cons013
is this normal?

Yes

Beta key?

1) Alpha
2) There are no keys, Blizz just adds game to your game list on your desktop app
Edited by Lizzard on 8/30/2014 11:30 PM PDT
I signed up as soon as you could and i haven't had any luck, if your like me with an average / below average system you may not be lucky enough to get one.
few words to comfort you guys...I wait since November to play this game...well I don't care THAT much anymore but I'm still around...expect the unexpected (few months)
08/31/2014 01:43 AMPosted by DMRIIReaperx
I signed up as soon as you could and i haven't had any luck, if your like me with an average / below average system you may not be lucky enough to get one.

Same here
MVP - Technical Support
Hey all,

Not everyone who opts in will be invited. Unfortunately, with the player base being very limited, the vast majority of opt ins will not be selected. It's essentially is like winning a lottery: the odds are very low. I know that's crappy news, but it's just the nature of these things.
Played WoW for 6 years Starcraft since it was out Diablo since it was out and signed up for beta key when i was aloud but i still have no beta key also. Jokes on me
MVP - Technical Support
Hey Kerp,

Bliz isn't using previous spending habits (such as buying games) as part of their selection criteria. In that respect, the odds are even across all who opt in.
I doubt having a crappy system disqualifies you. Blizzard wants the game to run on low end systems as well, and hence needs to test them. So long as it's not so old they don't want to support it, I doubt it negatively impacts your odds.
08/31/2014 07:11 AMPosted by Leviathan
Hey Kerp,

Bliz isn't using previous spending habits (such as buying games) as part of their selection criteria. In that respect, the odds are even across all who opt in.

There are those I've heard that have multiple (2-3) invites. Mostly because they have a bunch of accounts. Talk about lucky.

Anyway as mentioned before there are no keys. Plus there is no guarantee you'll get into to BETA anyway. It's random luck.
Welp I had forgot about the game and suddenly it showed up in my Launcher so keep believing ^^
Still waiting..Still waiting..
I just got in yesterday, they apparently have been sending out a lot more keys lately, I didn't get an email it just appeared in my BNET app and on my account page so make sure your checking often.
Community Manager
08/30/2014 10:26 PMPosted by cons013
I signed up months ago but didn't get invited... is this normal? Just wondering.

To answer your question: yes, it's completely normal, as the phase of development we're currently in (the Technical Alpha) is extremely limited.

You can find out more information in this sticky.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]