StarCraft II Patch 2.1.1 is being distributed to all regions throughout the week, and may not be live in your region yet. Please read on to check out the full patch notes.
StarCraft II 2.1.1 Patch Notes
- The Follow Unit shortcut (CTRL + SHIFT + F) is now working properly.
- The game should no longer return an error when you create a lobby with Extension Mods under certain conditions.
- Games created with private Extension Mods can no longer be opened to the public.
- A Viper can no longer be prevented from Abducting a unit by another Viper queuing Abduct on the target unit.
- Custom icons for Groups and Clans should now update properly after they are changed.
- Fixed a bug that caused a discrepancy in the displayed number of members in a Group.
- Fixed a bug preventing player and map attributes from publishing properly in multiple regions.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to crash when Take Command was activated on a replay.
- The UI overlay can no longer be activated while a new or saved campaign mission is being loaded.
- Fixed a bug preventing some achievements from correctly counting certain actions.
- Achievements are now being properly awarded on StarCraft Master.