StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty patch 1.3.5 is currently in development and now available for testing on the PTR. This minor patch contains several minor interface changes as well as a sneak preview of Season 3 ladder maps. By participating in the PTR, you'll be among the first to test out the latest changes and help us ensure that when the patch is released it's of the highest quality possible.
To participate in the public test you must have a full North America product license. Further details on how to access the PTR can be found in the FAQ. Once you've had the chance to try things out, be sure to visit the Public Test forum to discuss the patch.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - PTR Patch 1.3.5
Table of Contents
- A special sneak peek at new ladder maps is now available!
- Several performance and memory improvements have been made.
- "Player Left" messages will once again appear in replays.
- The Hellion's Infernal Pre-Igniter upgrade icon has been updated (now with more blue flames!).
- UI errors will now go into a newly-created Error Display Message window.
- Cooldowns shorter than 1/4 of a second no longer display on the command card.
As this is a test server, please anticipate uneven game performance, and note that restarts and downtime may occur without warning. We'll provide information regarding extended downtimes, should they occur, in the Public Test forum.