StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty patch 1.3.5 is now live! This small patch features several bug fixes, as well as minor interface changes. Be sure to check out the full patch notes below to learn all about the latest changes.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.3.5
Table of Contents
- Players from Latin America and North America will soon be able to play games together, add each other to their in-game friends list, and compete on the same ladder. For more information on region linking, please visit the official community site.
- Several performance and memory improvements have been made.
- "Player Left" messages will once again appear in replays.
- The Hellion's Infernal Pre-Igniter upgrade icon has been updated(now with more blue flames!).
- UI errors will now go into a newly-created Error Display Message window.
- Cooldowns shorter than 1/4 of a second no longer display on the command card.
If you experience any technical issues downloading the patch, please visit the support website for more information. We wish you all the best on your journeys through the embattled Koprulu Sector!