StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty patch 1.4.1 is now live! This small patch features several bug fixes, both to the game and the StarCraft II Editor. Be sure to check out the full patch notes below to learn all about the latest changes.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.4.1
Table of Contents
- Fixed an issue where loading certain DXT textures on custom maps could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where loading corrupted texture files could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where video drivers that do not support certain texture formats could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where a crash could occur when Windows resumes from hibernation mode while the game is running.
- Fixed an issue which could cause incorrect campaign progression when loading saved campaign made prior to 1.4.0.
- Fixed slowdowns which could occur when using Razer Spectre mouse.
- Fixed an issue where destroying a Dialog Item of type Edit Box while text is being entered could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where camera rotation behaved improperly when rotation was modified by positive values.
If you experience any technical issues downloading the patch, please visit the support website for more information. We wish you all the best on your journeys through the embattled Koprulu Sector!