StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty patch 1.4.2 is currently in development and now available for testing on the PTR. This patch contains some balance changes, as well as some bug fixes. By participating in the PTR, you'll be among the first to test out the latest changes and help us ensure that when the patch is released, it's of the highest possible quality.
Details on how to access the PTR can be found in the FAQ. As this is a test server, please anticipate uneven game performance, and note that restarts and downtime may occur without warning. Once you've had the chance to try things out, be sure to visit the PTR forum to discuss the patch.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.4.2
Table of Contents:
- “Audio Fade” under Sound Options has been renamed to Game Volume During Alerts. Its tooltips have also been changed for clarification.
- The fade-in for game sound during alerts changed from .5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Fixed a truncation on specific resolution if the current and maximum supplies are 3 digits.
- Fixed an issue which prevented footprint from being edited in the Footprint Editor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to have missing icons and images on low end graphics cards.
- The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 1 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 200/200
- The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 2 has been decreased to 225/225, down from 300/300
- The cost of Upgrade Shields Level 3 has been decreased to 300/300, down from 400/400
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Weapons Level 2 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 175/175
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Weapons Level 3 has been decreased to 200/200, down from 250/250
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Armor Level 2 has been decreased to 150/150, down from 175/175
- The cost of Upgrade Ground Armor Level 3 has been decreased to 200/200, down from 250/250
- EMP radius has been decreased from 2 to 1.5